NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

100 million American Indians died after the Europeans arrived and all together 90% of their population was killed. There is an American holiday called Thanksgiving in which thanks is given for the harvest, which they learned from Native Americans. Those Native Americans were repaid for their good deeds by nearly being wiped out of existence. Today we have sports teams like the red skins which was the Europeans tribute to all the Natives did for them. They were forced in to displacement, castrated, mutilated, raped and humiliated before finally settling on state sponsored reservations. Today some of those reservations faces further annihilation due to the Dakota pipeline which can contaminate the drinkable water supply for the Natives. They're protesting right now to no avail, in part because they're protesting in a way which makes whites feel comfortable.

Black people aren't the only people right now protesting against white supremacy, they are just one of the many groups protesting to no avail.

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

So Real!! I hope this gif and video circulate. Needs to be heard!

4. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I just want to say release all the video and not some of the videos.

Also you shot to kill and not shot to stop. Without medical assistance, you are likely to die. A gun is a killing device. This is not a movie. You are not John Wayne.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Like actor Alan Ladd said as Shane in that great film, "A gun is a tool. It's only as good or as bad as the man using it."

When I was a corrections officer, I enjoyed a day at the shooting range. I also liked the discretionary shooting drills. If a target, for instance, has a gun or knife, you shoot. If not, you don't shoot. The targets that have no weapons are unarmed civilians. A couple targets can have a badge to reveal that the target can be a cop as as it is sometimes called a "good guy."

This type of training is just as important as the knowledge of the law, police procedures and state statutes.

Where is that training discipline in law enforcement now?

6. archangel

Video is not definitive. I could see why they thought a white guy did it. It looks bad. You can't really see the gun too well. You see a guy walking backwards in an open carry state. Meaning if the cops were not there, he'd still be alive. They pretty much killed him.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Real talk, Uncle Sam doesn't need young vets to start becoming politically radicalized.

They most of all know what a 'bad shoot' looks like.

A soldier IMO knows and accepts the fact when he wakes up for duty in a war zone and has to go out on patrol, there's a chance he may not make it out alive.
    ANd they also know if they don't follow the military's rules of engagement, they will end up IN PRISON for years with a dishonorable discharge.

Cops in the states really don't have the fear of imprisonment hanging over their heads for fucking up on the streets, which IMO promotes excessive force and violence on the part of LE.

If we want better cops, police recruits need to be taught at the academy if they ever step out of line without provocation or justification, no one is going to cover for them.

Cops IMO have too much fear facing someone who might have a gun, forget going up against someone unarmed.

I've had a gun pulled on me more than once by dudes who were drunk,(okay....twice lol), and IMO I didn't have a fraction of the fear many of these cops seem to have.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]lOHGCk38NlM[/YOUTUBE]

[​IMG]

9. darkcurry

Charlotte Police Release Dash Cam/Body Cam Footage Of Keith Lamont Scott Shooting! (*Warning* Graphic)

[YOUTUBE]YhIcu0oulPI[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]wHQsJnQn964[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]tsbUeVzlNGA[/YOUTUBE]

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Can anyone pinpoint where he had the gun?
    I am so confused on this one. Just shaky cams and yelling

11. darkcurry

It's not really definitive, but on the bodycam video if you stop it around 19-20: second mark you can see there is nothing in his left hand. But both hands were down as he was walking backwards posing absolutely no threat.

12. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Even if he did I didn't see him make a threatening move. Hell they just captured a man who shot five people in the mall. He was captured alive. They arrested a man who chewing peoples peoples face and it took four cops to subdue him....excuse me but....

13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

14. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

15. darkcurry

16. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Let's say bs

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

18. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Huh?- foxnews

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That never happen white people are saints duh

20. archangel

Code of silence by David Clark

[YOUTUBE]KMURLaPRMNU[/YOUTUBE]

David Clark's critiques about the police

[YOUTUBE]KYK05DmqIdQ[/YOUTUBE]

Throw the bum out. A bad apple. against this poor woman. You should admit that your cop was at fault and pay her. Instead you arrested her for something that your cop did wrong.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016