NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

They had a warrant for her so she had no choice. To me it's nothing unless she is sent to prison for years

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:smt043

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

She can go fuck herself, turn in or not.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

True....lol

[​IMG]

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Set him up! It look like that cop flung something on the ground ever so discretely .

8. darkcurry

9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

No

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

If you look real close at the end, he starts to smile :D

11. ColiBreh1

Mike Ditka has said suspect racist stuff before in the past during the Trayvon Martin or Ferguson situations, so him having this opinion is no surprise. Him running his mouth despite the fact he's been criticized before is the surprise.

I'm guessing he wouldn't have said this if he was still working for ESPN.

12. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Isn't NC an open carry state??

A citizen, even if they have a gun when a cop approaches, shouldn't make a police officer go into 'kill' mode.

A cop theoretically should try to get a suspect in an open carry state to put down his weapon and only fire if a suspect turns the gun on him like he's about to fire.

All these damn gun laws are for other folks. Not Black folk.

If a cop thinks a Black person has a gun, that police officer believes he's about to get into a firefight with Rambo and the Terminator.smh

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Seeing this, the cop likely will not be convicted. Twelve times he was told to "drop the gun". No jury can convict on that.

Why didn't he drop the gun is the question. Unless he didn't understand they were cops, because a lot of these plainclothes either have POLICE on the back, or not at all.
    I never heard them say, "police, drop the gun". I'm thinking this man may have thought he was being held up, especially if he had a TBI.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Eastern Michigan University Campus

[YOUTUBE]AxbI2Bv_gEs[/YOUTUBE]

15. darkcurry

I doubt he had a gun on him. When MSNBC breaks it down you see the cop throw something to the ground. If that was his gun why was it in the cops hand? Why are they handling evidence at the crime scene?

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

And if it was his gun, who just tosses a weapon like that? Coulda sworn the safest way was to kick it away.

17. darkcurry

Exactly. Something's up.

18. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

We aren't human to these people.

19. ColiBreh1

20. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

I find it ironic that Mike Ditka or any other white person for that matter would tell someone to get out of this land when they stole it. You can't even tell whites to go back to Europe because they also stole that. There's been countless evidence over the years that the out of Africa group which migrated to Europe tens of thousands of years ago met other people there.

You would think with Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, America and every where else they stole, that they're native to that place the way they suggest others leave. There isn't a place on earth that whites didn't steal or steal from.

As for the issue itself Colin is protesting, I commend him and support him 100%. The anthem itself was written by a slave owner named Francis Scott Key, and lauded the slaughter of slaves who fought for freedom. The National Anthem is an anthem which upholds the institution of white supremacy and Colin's protest brought that to the attention of many who did not know before.