NFL 2016-2017

Discussion in 'Sports' started by glt1980, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lmfao!!! Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ha. In the Meadowlands, yes. But at the Linc? No way. Guaranteed four rounds of dragged-down action with thrilling or heart-breaking endings (Plexico was our win-killer)
    Both teams limp off the field.
    It was a good game Sunday though.

We've lost every divisional game so far. Holy shit.

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yeah, of course I root against them, but I called it (Dak's ability) during preseason and folks were just like... OoooK. In fact when omo got hurt leading up to week one... There was all of this talk about us being lucky to face Dak instead of Romo. I was like... "I dunno, I'm thinking I'd rather us face Romo". I'm really happy for Dak and Ezekiel, and admittedly... I don't look forward to seeing these guys twice per season.

Aren't the Eagles' remaining divisional games at home.

Yes, Plax was The Shit! Too bad he shot himself as we were almost certain to go far that season.

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

NFL needs a reboot, it sucks.

5. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Dak is doing it. It would be hard to put romo back in

6. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

No, Dak did it!!! COWBOYS baby!!!

7. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah he did

8. DudeNY12

They would be downright insane to put Romo back in. He is Jerry's boy though.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What a game that was. My Birds kicked their butt-ocks! Great slug-fest..
    Screw the refs.

10. DudeNY12

Why must my NYG make me get a lot more gray hair each week? Anyways... That was a hard fought game, and gutsy fourth down call for the win last night. I'm just glad it worked out for us.

11. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

As of now, I "think" we're dodging that bullet!!

12. DudeNY12

Yeah, if Romo is healthy... They may be able to get something for him in a trade. My thought is to try to keep them both, but I don't see Romo wanting to be the backup for long. He won't be happy until he's starting for the Cowboys again, and/or maybe somewhere else. He certainly wouldn't want to be traded before next season given how well they're doing this year.

13. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I have to agree. Keep him if we can. Hopefully he'll ride this out. He needs to heal anyway.

14. DudeNY12

Agreed! My thought would be... Take time and heal completely without being rushed, and possibly get that ring.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Are you nuts? You want Romo in! :smt106

Ugh all of our Division won this weekend. Will one of you lose please.

16. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Eagles, please lose. Hahahaha

17. DudeNY12

I'm speaking about strategy if you're their front office. As a NYG fan... Yes, I'd want to face Romo over Dak. I know Romo can be quite dangerous, especially being the gun-slinger he is, but the consistency, accuracy and poise of Dak has me more cautious of him over Romo. Back at the end of preseason when Romo got hurt... There was the talk of the Giants dodging a bullet in Romo. However, based on what I had seen of Dak in preseason play, I was sure we'd be better off facing Romo.

18. DudeNY12

Yes, an Eagles (and Redskins loss), please:)

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Gotcha. Good points.
    I was teasing but true, Romo could sling, but he became increasingly afraid of sacks and he'd drop, so they were not as frequent the last few seasons.

Hmmm.. Noted and filed under 'Assholey Division Rivals #1 & #2' :smt024

20. DudeNY12

Darn! It's like that?:).