NFL 2016-2017

Discussion in 'Sports' started by glt1980, Mar 10, 2016.

1. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

I like the Giants as Eli owned the Pats twice, but my teams are the Ravens for AFC, Saints NFC and Panthers as Cam is the the most creature on the planet

2. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! I loved every minute of it. I can't deny that I aged during both of those SB games as the scores were close, and I think the Pats were actually a stronger team in both years. I remember the wild and improbably plays in '07 for the Giants, as well is the game ending hail Mary attempt by Brady in '11.

3. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the life on an NFL athlete Zeke Elliot
    [​IMG]

Not his gf he is a single man. Hook posting on snapchat.

As for the draft itself as a Bears fan I am very happy with it. I feel that Johnathan Bullard was the pick of the draft for us. He was a beast while at Florida. Eventhough they needed the pass rusher I would have gone for Hargreaves over Floyd(he was a pick on potential I remember him at UGA was not dominant kinda disappeared at times loads of potential though) at that spot. Devin Bush was another good pick up and with the Bears secondary we could use all the good players back there we could get.

The team I was most impressed though with is Jacksonville. If Myles Jack can stay healthy just think of the defense Dante Fowler on the line, Jack on the second level, and Ramsey in the 3rd if they all play up to their talents that will be a scary defense in a few years.

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Kids these days and their damn social media. Whatever happened to fucking someone and not telling the entire world? You meet someone, get the dick/pussy, and bounce.

In Floyd's defense though, UGA's defense vanished a lot last season. Hell, our offense didn't make onto the team bus every week either.

I was most impressed by the Browns (yeah, yeah I know). I think that trading down was a pretty smart idea for them because they need all the help they can get.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

*taps mike*
    I'd like to thank NDSU for your Bison, the Rams GM Les Snead and Coach Fisher for your pass up, and coach Pederson for your foresight. Very pleased with Carson Wentz yesterday.

*Bookie, l love you to death except for next Monday, honey. :smt077

6. DudeNY12

Wentz did well. In fact it seems that all of the new QBs and backups did well the weekend. I'm especially happy that my NYG was able to hold off the Cowboys. Interesting thing is that it was sort of payback. Last year we mismanaged the clock and lost by 1 point to the Cowboys in week 1.

I was really pulling for Arizona over New England. So close, but no cigar.

Looking forward to the double-header tonight for MNF.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wentz was the best out of them all.

Yeah, good NFC East game. I didn't know that the Giants served up a cold dish. That's golden. :cool:

I was rooting for Arizona also. I couldn't stand that the Pats won. Rookie snap holder must be kicking himself.(no pun)

Speaking of going down to the (1pt) wire, you likely missed a pretty good ending with New Orleans and Oakland. If only he had made that 61 yarder...lol.

8. stiletoes

Ravens won Sunday...:D:D:D:D:D...One play at a time guys

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG] :smt050

[​IMG]

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I thought you was a pats fan? Ravens may be 3 n o but it doesn't feel like it.

[​IMG]

11. stiletoes

No NO no....The Pats are the most arrogant jerks in the world as are their fans

12. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

The Rams & Raiders are having good seasons

13. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I just saw this.

You needn't have worried. LOL.

Thank God the Bears won today. Whew!

14. stiletoes

Ravens lost to the Deadskins :(:(:(

15. DudeNY12

OK, this was a wild week. Poor Chargers continue to suffer heartbreaking loses, wild game between Saints and Panthers, Green Bay still can't find their rhythm losing to the Cowboys, Redskins running over Wentz and company (I was wishing for them to shut Jackson's mouth). I am thankful that the Giants squeaked out that win against the Ravens.

16. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Dak Prescott is really doing well on the Cowboys. I'm thinking he's going to FINALLY force Tony Romo into much needed retirement.

My Bears are freaking terrible. I don't know if it's the coach (John Fox) or what, but good God, the Bears...

17. DudeNY12

Agreed! As a Giants fan... Any good Cowboy news is bad for me, but as a football fan... I've been singing Dak's praises since the preseason. by the last game it was clear to me that this kid is no fluke. As late as last week I was really puzzled as to why some of the commentators weren't giving him his props. I know Romo wants a ring, but with that many back injuries and surgeries... He'd be wise to walk away while he can still enjoy his life and wealth. I'm sure the Cowboys must be thinking it's time to consider life after Romo, but not saying it due to their loyalty to him. Also J Jones being the moron he is.

18. DudeNY12

Well... This week was good for me with my NY Giants getting the win over the Eagles. Great games this weekend, and I enjoyed seeing the Raiders squeak out that win. They've definitely turned the corner, and I hope they stay in Oakland. I was hoping for the Steelers to beat the Ravens, but they threw that game away. Not to mention I think Big Ben came back too soon.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:smt019
    That is all. :butthead:

20. DudeNY12

Uh Oh! Does that mean you and I will fight instead of a hug?:) We needed that though as the Eagles have been having their way with us for far too long.