Nba 2015-2016

Discussion in 'Sports' started by goodlove, Feb 28, 2016.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it is but after last night... The Cavs definitely have their work cut out for them.

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Even with home court advantage I don't see Cleveland winning this series. What's worse is that the Cavs had more time to rest up after their last series than the Warriors did and they still got run out of the gym.

This is why all playoff series should be 3 of 5 and not 4 of 7. If the Warriors win the next game there's no way in hell they lose the next four.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

"When I coached last year, they did not get blown out. But that's none of my business" - David blatt

4. Since1980

[​IMG]

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

I wish I could put blatts face on that

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I'm just trying to be cautiously optimistic about the whole ordeal. Some might believe that this series was over even before it began due to the Warriors being such a overmatched opponent.

For my old heads: it's kinda like that movie back in the day "Let's do it again" and Bootney Farnsworth looks up at his manager and says: "do you really think I got a chance tomorrow night against 40th Street Black?" And his manager looks him right dead in the eyes and says: "he's gonna beat your brains in Bootney". Smh

7. DudeNY12

Yup! I'm not at all counting the Cavs out of it. Yesterday, in the barbershop we were discussing this series. I think LeBron can put this team on his shoulders as long as his teammates are in it too. They need to play more defense, IMO. I'm still shocked that OKC collapsed the way they did. They really had GS on the ropes and falling, and somehow... Well, we know what happened there.

8. DudeNY12

Props to Cleveland for coming back from 3-1 to force a game 7

Showdown in Oakland.

9. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Whoo, boy! LeBron showed his ass off tonight!

10. DudeNY12

Yeah, they were. I was actually driving back to DC from NYC and saw just the 4th, but the Cavs were doing the damn thing.

I should've been playing this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_shxzlTRK44

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

HA HAAAA! For real man.

And the fans singing "Nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goodbye" when Steph Curry got ejected after he fouled out was priceless.

12. DudeNY12

Yeah, I saw that too. It sounded really loud as if the entire arena was singing it. I can see how Steph could get caught up in the moment given the situation. I was happy to see that he was able to compose himself and apologize to the fan before he left.

13. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yeah, I respect him for that. There couldn't be anymore pressure on both teams right now so losing your cool sometimes is understandable. I foresee record breaking views for this game 7 too.

14. LA

LA Well-Known Member

No love for the Oakland Warriors?

And you from Sac-town?

Damn...

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Not over here man. Wasn't a fan back in the 90s when they sucked and not gonna jump on the bandwagon today. Been sticking with LA and Portland since elementary. Respect to the Warriors roster but I can't sit there and act like a day one fan. We all know everyone else ain't a real fan.

16. Since1980

[​IMG]

17. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Real

18. DudeNY12

I hear ya. I'm a long suffering Knicks fan, but I've had some great times being a Giants and Yankee fan. It always amazes me how bandwagon fans show up when a team is doing well.

19. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I'm more of sports fan. But yeah people will throw on a sports team shirt in a minute and go to a new ssports team shirt as soon as the other fall off

20. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

And props to you sir for not counting the Cavaliers out despite the circumstances. We all knew going into the series that Draymond Green possibly getting suspended for another flagrant foul was eventually gonna happen, the only question was will the Cavs capitalize on that opportunity?

They did and at the same time they managed to put Harrison Barnes on a milk carton as missing. With him disappearing coupled with Andrew Bogut injured, it puts added pressure on the splash brothers to step up and they're not doing it consistently enough.

I'm amped as fuck for this game 7.
    #ALLinCLE