My workout routines

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by Paniro187, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

I'll update this everyday or every couple days if anyone interested.

Today

15 min stair master

Bench press x10 superset with lunges x10 no rest between those two rest no more than 60 seconds then repeat this 2 more times.

Stiff legged deadlifts x10 superset with mountain climbers x10 no rest between those two rest no more than 60 seconds then repeat this 2 more times

Dumbbell press x 10 superset with 10 burpees ditto on the previous exercises.

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Nice work!! You should post vids lol. Are you a PT? I'm waiting on World Gym to open here in summer. All I want is to be able to use some decent equipment including the stair master but no gym has them here. Gyms over there look heavenly including the eye candy.

3. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Stair master is the truth and there's a reason why when you go in the gym all the other machines are taken but the stair master sits unused lol

Here is a vid from a couple months ago before I started cutting of me working on my hops.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/l-HM2KuFBfA[/YOUTUBE]

4. beccaomecca

Haha. I can only imagine! It sounds great in theory but I know I'll die after one minute when it comes down to the crunch. Damn I can't see your vid my phone is being shit. Is it on youtube or anything?

5. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

6. beccaomecca

7. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Get a list of compound lifts then throw in stuff like mountain climbers jump squats or other kind of compound lift in to superset with. That's the workout right there. I'll post another tomorrow

8. beccaomecca

Yeah i'm on the mountain climbers, jump squats, deadlifts n weighted squats. Mostly. Do you have any decent meal plan idea? Sounds good.

9. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Your meal prep was great. You're good. Add a shake or two in there and you're golden. Be careful doing the workouts like mine because you will stay hungry. That's the struggle!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/brewster26.htm

Check this out

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Love the clip!

You could be a PT. You have ALWAYS rocked a solid physique and workout. Just so diciplined. You inspire!

11. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

I'm actually working at starting it up. I actually have a little group that got interested in my workout in the local gym up here when I started and we meet early morning to sling some iron. :)

12. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Will be another barn burner tomorrow

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Do it! You're the W/O package.

14. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Tomorrow will be

Stair master for 15 min watching orange is the new black

squats x10 to decline body weight push ups x20

Bent over bar rows x10 to kettle bell swings x20

Deadlift x10 to bicycle kicks x20

Same rules as my first workout as far as no rest and three sets and super sets etc

15. beccaomecca

Count me in!!!! Lol

16. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Awesome

17. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Look if you can't get the stair master in get on the treadmill. Get a jog going then up the speed to fast for a minute then bring it back down and repeat every four minutes.

18. beccaomecca

I'm going to attempt to get up extra early in the morning to do just that. It has an incline of 10 so that helps the pain.

19. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Ok today it was stair master action!

Stair master at a good pace (for me level 8 ) go for three minutes pause machine
    Get down and do ten push ups.
    Three minutes pause machine
    Get down and do ten lunges.
    Three minutes pause machine
    Get down and do ten mountain climbers.

Repeat this circuit until you have got twenty minutes on the stair master. If you have no stair master then use a treadmill.

20. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Beast mode!