Most popular topics on this forum lately revolves around black women

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Y'all need to stop.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Don't worry I'm through trolling for now :D

Keep in mind the "create new thread" button is open to all members

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So the next time any of the "I Like White Pussy But Don't Actually Like White Women" posters want to start a Hot Black, Asian, Hispanic or Green Martian Thread, nobody better say shit about how "This is WWBM.com so why ya'll dumb negroes making threads about non white women" because you have just OKed any non-white women centric threads.

4. RicardoCooper

Simps & trolls will end up doing that anyway, it's happened before on here. They can't help themselves

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Just curious, but what's the difference between black women "critiquing" and the black community "critiquing" by trolls and wanna be white dudes?

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"Most popular topics on this forum lately revolves around black women"
    What a stupid header, because it's not true.
    Aparr from the Miss Hellsinki one - whuch INVOLVES WHITE WOMEN and is a trending topic, name another? You can't. This forum has hundreds of popular topics devoid of BW content. Silly thread.

7. RicardoCooper

Simps like North get triggered and want to censor you when you bring up the sacred cow who cannot be discussed. As you rightly point out the "Helsinki" thread had a direct bearing on white women as does the Alice Eve thread.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. 4north1side2

Weird times we live in, with the forum down to just a few active members you wouldn't even think black women would be a focus of conversation but these posters

@Bliss
    @ColiBreh1
    @flaminghetero
    @RicardoCooper

Have this creepy obsession with them on psychological disorder level that makes it scary to think about how these people operate in their personal lives around them.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hahaha.. Hilarious coming from a no-rubber-wearing cheater who made clowning threads about your black wife on how many times you creeped on her. Putrid nasty no-detail spared, stories, mind you.

Just because you've been trained like a harp seal, doesn't mean others have. INever seen you make a thread about the constant abuse that white women get across the web for dating black men and the CONSTANT shit-talk thrown Black men's way for dating White women. It's 2017 and we are still Black women's obsession on black centric-sites.

Furthermore, there's been lots of talk about white men on here but I don't see you make a thread whining about that. You've been on this forum how long?
    Yet for some reason on a delusional psychological simp level,, you feel sorry for the angry Black women who harrass white women for daring to live life and speak innocently and innocuously and, who dare to date and marry "their" Black men.
    The same fucked up mentality that White men have who think they "own" White women, and you can't touch them.
    Now go on seal..it's feeding time.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. MightyLighty

Are you saying that wm/bw are two sides of the same envious coin?

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This. It's not rocket science.

13. MightyLighty

But Ra there's thread for this already: http://whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/threads/hot-women-around-the-world.13229/page-235#post-1055357

14. 4north1side2

These weird ass creepy people are obsessed, they dedicate essays to black women, constantly have black women on they mind mentioning them at every chance, and lurk hours on black women centered websites like the hater site I like to whine about.

@Bliss
    @ColiBreh1
    @flaminghetero
    @RicardoCooper

Archive of you folks crazy obession coming one of these days when I'm bored.

15. RicardoCooper

Part of the reason I do it is just to trigger you white knights in blackface, and you react right on cue

I'd say you had some issues of your own though

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Wow this is quite an eye opening discussion!!

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Um...yeah....and you are informing me of this as if I am unaware of that fact why exactly???

Especially since you put time and energy into digging the thread up from wherever it was buried and gleefully announced you had found it just the other day and proceeded to post several pictures of black women in it to celebrate your great victory. Still trying to figure out exactly what it is you think you won however......

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  18. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

This place doesn't revolve around discussing black women; it seems to revolve around the discussion of racial issues. Since we're black men, black women come up as part of such discussions, especially as it involves their relations with black men, bmww couples and the "IR" landscape in general. Bw are a relevant topic.

Indeed, as much as you guys try to blow it off, the bf aesthetic (from the bone straight weave to the "attitude", etc.) is one of the reasons some bm take on the inconvenience, danger and race-based rejection to pursue nonblack women. Personally, I don't think ww are better than bw... like all chicks, some are sweet, some are poison... but the stuff that came into fashion among bw during my youth in the city I lived made the way ww carried themselves toward me seem a breath of fresh air, and so I discovered IR.

And that is relevant. Some guys never look back. So I like swapping insights about such things. Like -- maybe it's just me? Nope, not if so many other bm are having the same experiences.

I don't hate bw though. I know that culture changes with the generations, bw culture included. Unfortunately all it takes is to pit the generations against each other at the right times in their lives (ie. when they're supposed to be finding life partners) and you can end up with a bunch of people unfulfilled, under-productive and not forming strong families and communities. Like, the pond is shrinking from "community", to 2-parent household, to single mother, to a chick with a piece of paper from a for-profit university and $50k in student loan debt. lol. It's worth discussing, even if your kids are only "half black". It's an interesting and relevant phenomenon.

...So in my generation, bw basically turned against bm -- will it also happen in the future? If you don't understand what's happening, you just might condemn your progeny to reliving it. Only through discussion can we "calibrate" and better understand what's going on.

With its near absence of bf unproductive emotionality and the (sometimes) intellectual and informed discussion that goes on here, wwbm.com is a good place to discuss racial issues, bf culture included, so bf culture gets discussed (along with all the other groups). We can shine light on things here that would get shouted down elsewhere, in spite of the undercover bw here who try to censor. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.