More deadly shootings: 3 dead by gunman

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Bliss, Apr 19, 2017.

1. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Bullshit.. irrelevant... nonsense... "fake news".

1. They are racist and they've always talked militant. Even killed a few people back in the day. Google "Yahweh ben Yahweh". However they killed mostly black people, I'm pretty sure. They're paper tigers, all bark, no bite.
    2. This guy shouted "allah u akbar" as he was shooting. black hebrew Israelites think Islam is a fake religion and not "the black man's" religion.

2. medullaslashin

Thanks for this. This was new on me. Are you sure it's real? This is, after all, the internet.

3. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

think this is what folks were looking for from the Episode of Martin titled Snow White

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hahahaha!! :p
    Martin show nailed it!

(*R.I.P 'Tommy'..still can't believe he's gone :( )

5. medullaslashin

Ok -- this shit ^ is seriously suspect. I do a google image search and the only instances that come up are posted to discussion forums... Nothing in the news, nothing about this "fulcher" lady... and nothing in the accounts of this guy's life that mention him dating a white chick. You'd think that would be in there. The heavy.com profile (http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/kori-...or-attack-photos-facebook-suspect-california/) would've had this. They're usually pretty thorough, with all the salacious details.

This even looks photoshopped... Look at where his hat meets her face near her eye... It looks a little too "crisp" to me.

6. medullaslashin

Okay -- sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me & when I'm intrigued, I just can't leave a topic alone.

...So I google this Julie Braun Fulcher, and though it doesn't look like she was his "baby", there are photos of this guy on her facebook page. Looks like she has a hubby and family, but maybe he was a friend of some sort?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  7. medullaslashin

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017