More deadly shootings: 3 dead by gunman

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Bliss, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This is beyond tragic. Yet again..Innocent people going about their daily lives only to have some sick bastard come along who decided he wanted to play executioner. So sick of this shit.

* I know for a fact CNN and MSNBC have refused to even mention this horror in Fresno this morning. And they call themselves a news outlet? Pathetic!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hurt-shooting-downtown-Fresno-California.html

" .Muhammad is active on Facebook and Twitter and previously expressed his dislike of white people and anti-government sentiments in social media posts.

His father, Vincent Taylor, told the LA Times on Tuesday that his son believed there was a race was going on in America that he was in the midst of, and 'a battle was about to take place'.

'I'm happy he was arrested,' Taylor said. 'I would hope that whatever Kori tells [police,] they take him seriously and they start following up.'

...Police say Muhammad first approached a PG&E truck on the 300 block of North Van Ness street and shot the passenger inside repeatedly.

The driver of the truck took the injured rider directly to the police station at M Street and Mariposa mall - but the passenger was later pronounced dead.
    He then took aim at a bystander nearby at the corner of Van Ness and Mildreda Street but missed.

He continued down Fulton Street, shooting and killing a pedestrian there, then witnesses say he calmly reloaded at a nearby bus stop.

Muhammad killed the last victim of his rampage in the parking lot of the Catholic Charities building on the 100 block of North Fulton Street."

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

This is him:

[​IMG]

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well then he fits the sick stereotype, doesn't he. The bully Black Supremacist/Nationist who hates white people but on the down-low sexes white women.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

A day after the killing of the White motel security guard, "Carl Williams, Mohammad posted a status to Facebook stating: 'MY KILL RATE INCRESASES TREMENDOUSLY ON THE OTHER SIDE ASÈ "

And no one said shit.

5. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] That's a thing?

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah..it was famously satired in a comedy movie.

Also the irony has been mentioned here before, as well as anecdotes from past female members on the receiving end of the stepped-to behavior.

7. ColiBreh1

Which film?

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I think it was one of the Wayans movies..I'd have to Google it. Its a hilarious ironic scene...he brings out the wife/baby momma and kids...

10. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Wow

11. ColiBreh1

Naw.....I just think this dude was mentally ill. Also I see some folks who are saying this think this is actually Fake News.

I'm assuming you're talking about "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka"

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah, but wasn't quite sure if it was the "..In da Hood..etc' one so l didn't name it.

So how is this fake? Four White males are dead.

*Btw I've been meaning to start a conspiracy thread, for weeks now, was going to do it yesterday actually.. Now l am for sure. Stay posted lol.

13. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

There can't be a black supremacist or nationalist because racism from black people doesn't come with power especially in THIS country. Arthur De Gobineau a so-called "Racial Theorist" but is pretty much the father of racism who laid the foundation racial supremacy in his essay Essai sur l'inégalité des races humaines, where he asserted the superiority of the white race over others. It's tough for black people to be supremacist in a still white owned nation.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I hear that argument ad nauseam, but sorry DC... I don't buy it for individuals like this one.
    That's because four innocent humans born with a skin color they had no control over, are now dead. It doesn't get any more clearer than that.

We can cetainly intellectualize and theorize on systemic racism for years, however it bears zero relevancy on feeble-minded, homicidal individuals who hate and then kill because of skin pigment. That is a racist, anyway you slice it.

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Don't be a menace.

16. darkcurry

This isn't an act of racial dominance it's an act of racial intolerance. You said it yourself by calling him an individual. Racism isn't sliced in one way. Bigotry is mostly practiced by non white individuals like this guy. Racism was manufactured by wealthy white elites, Systemic and Institutionalized racism can not be practiced by non whites in this country for as long as white people are still in control, but it can be falsified by people like Kori. That's like if you came on this board and act as a moderator when the owners of this site gave you no power to do so. It's all about power. I understand you want to feel like "well black can be racist too." Well yes of course, but when it comes to supremacy there is no comparison. Kori is racist in the sense of being racially intolerant; a bigot. A murderous bigot.

Just imagine if him and Dylan Roof had spat about race. Whose beliefs are going to cut the deepest?

Hate on skin color goes much deeper than just hate. Racism isn't about just hate. If we are going to as a nation focus on what people want us to focus on is that "black people are more racist", "black on black crime", then the white supremacist agenda with systemic and institutionalize racism will get normalized and become a necessity. Because you know "have to control those animalistic blacks."

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Some hear have the nerve, but didn't say shit about the wife of the dude that lynched Emmett Till.

18. darkcurry

What do you mean?

19. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^Certain folks in this forum didn't show the same disgust, in fact, they stayed away, and didn't comment. Matter of fact, if any white racist does something that stay silent but want to chastise black 'racists'. They won't challenge the system we live in but want to slum and engage in gutter sex with black men to some how 'prove' that we live in a 'colorblind', 'post-racial' society, when evidence shows the contrary. It really pisses me off, because they reinforce the system we live in, yet when you encourage them to change they reject that advice. They wrap comfortably in their privilege. They know they like Bill O'racist, and Sean Hitler etc.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  20. darkcurry

I hear that before that there are some people on this forum that are like that. I even heard there are people here that aren't attracted to black men or white women, but I don't pay attention to them to avoid drama. Don't get it, but I leave it up to the moderators to deal with.