Military Parade BS

Discussion in 'In the News' started by DudeNY12, Sep 20, 2017.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Trump wants to be a dictator soooo bad.lol

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

45 is just being the old child that he is.

No need for a parade. The only thing I want to see is another airshow by the Blue Angels. They put on a good one and its very much related to my military background.

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I grew up close to an air force base, and there is a base close by with various NATO personell no need to see any parades as well.

5. DudeNY12

It's like what next? Will he order a bunch of people to attend and cheer loudly.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Military might. Anytime a U.S. warship enters a foreign port, or can be seen from a distance, it is a show of the U.S. military's projection of power. The same goes for military aircraft. The world knows about our military might. Military branches around the world is familiar with our military. Why a parade before the world?

There is no sign that our military might is weak.

Or is it a magnification or compensation for the president's ego?

7. DudeNY12

It's totally about his ego. Nearly everything he says/does is about his ego and/or hatred towards others.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

He must be trying hard to compensate for something he is lacking. All attention-seekers in a position of power use something to compensate for their own foibles.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

He's a freaking cartoon

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True indeed a clown.

11. Soulthinker

12. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yep. When it comes to Trump, one of those braying jackasses that some of the cartoon characters turn into when they say or do something stupid comes to mind.

13. DudeNY12

OMG! Right, I didn’t think of that but who would be suprised? He’d probably wear the Purple Heart that was given to him by one of his followers.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That is a serious no-no. They must be earned, but if someone is really that dense its him.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Wtf?

Never mind I don't even want to know.

16. Soulthinker

True indeed.

17. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I kind of wish Trump would put on a military uniform and medals because I'd love to see how his sycophants would try to spin that. And I'd also love to see all the ex-military men he has working for him try to justify their loyalty.