Mike Colter & His Wife Iva

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Oct 29, 2012.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

@JamalSpunky Actually when Lyla 1st appeared on "Arrow" in the 1st season, she was introduced as a government agent who is the ex-wife of Diggle. So her & Diggle were previously married before the 1st season. They rekindle their relationship in the 2nd season and eventually have a kid & remarry in the 3rd season. Also it should be noted, even though Diggle is 1 of the main characters on the show and Lyla is his wife & the head of major government agency from the comics, Lyla is only a recurring character on the show who appears in maybe 5 episodes a season. She does get mentioned a lot throughout each season ever since her & Diggle remarried/had a kid in season 3.

Anyways, did y'all notice last season that it felt like they were pushing a relationship between Diggle & the new Black Canary chick Dinah?

EDIT:
    I just watched last week's season 6 premiere, it still feels like they're pushing a relationship between Diggle & Dinah.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  2. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Dude watch arrow since the beginning and yeah you can cut the sexual tension between Diggle and Dinah with a chainsaw especially in the last episode. That is getting pushed so hard, don't know if anything will come of it but it sure as hell feels like it.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I went to my first comic con ten years ago. I saw a lot of cosplay participants. I saw the difference between the store bought and the home made costumes(which showed the love and dedication to detail in every stitch). I saw a black guy dressed up like a samurai in an anime(Samurai Champloo, I think). I probably would have a great time with cosply, but some costumes, even if it were home made, you have to have the right physique to wear it if you are portraying a specific anime character. I saw a few Asian women dressed as Sailor Moon or Sailor Venus. I had seen one black woman there at one of the desks where voice actress Grey Delisle once sat.

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Iva and Mike attend the premiere of Marvel Studios' Black Panther at Dolby Theatre on January 29, 2018 in Hollywood.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

This is dope on every level

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Check him out! Thought this would be a night they would keep their white spouses, girlfriends at home to be aware of the angry sista brigade, I guess Mike and David Oyelowo said fuck it. lol.
    [​IMG]

7. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

8. darkcurry

Rare kissing pic. :) He and his wife aren't usually the PDA type. I think the photographers encouraged this kiss. It's beautiful.

9. SilverSmith

I trust he kissed her out of affection and to poke a finger in the eye of bigots who expressed dissatisfaction over his marriage. Either way, I dig it.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Colter’s wife Iva is six months pregnant with a baby girl, he just confirmed this week. The couple has a three-year-old daughter.

11. darkcurry

Iva seems to have been getting her coffee.

12. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

He is so sexy!

13. darkcurry

Iva agrees with you obviously. She out here getting pregnant from Coffee. LOL!!

14. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Power Man doing the damn thing!

15. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

I remember Wendy Williams tried to grill him about his wife on her show. He played it cool, I would've been like bitch you wasn't with me shooting in the gym.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I would have done that too, if I had been the one together with him. :p

17. darkcurry

At the premiere of Luke Cage season 2
    [​IMG]

18. SilverSmith

Proudly showing off her baby bump. Beautiful pic.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

(Don't read the comments on some of the urban/ black sites. Disgraceful.)

He sounds like a softie, but firm father in their first daughter's personality.. A sweet commentary..

“I thought I’d be more strict, but I think it’s a combination of strict and fun because if I tell her to do something, she takes her time. She looks at me and sizes it up, deciding whether she’s going to do it or not,” said the actor, 41.

“She says no, but I can tell she’s trying to calculate how much she can get away with,” he explained. “I’m pretty firm because if she doesn’t listen, I say, ‘You have to be a good listener,’ and if she doesn’t listen then I get pretty serious with her and give her a talking to. I let her understand that there are ramifications for not listening to Daddy.”

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL. At this point, I don't see how comments can be any worse than comment sections with white dudes on Yahoo articles, YouTube, & etc. They are just as vitriol.