Michael Yo And Claire Schreiner

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Jul 31, 2015.

1. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Michael Yo (black and Korean in case you are wondering) host of The Insider surprised his gf former Miss Wyoming 2010 Claire Schreiner with a marriage proposal at a California Winery.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Flashing the ring prominently in the foreground during an intimate photo is such a gold digger move.lol

The message she's blasting loud and clear is that she values that rock and monetary benefits more than her man.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

I was thinking the same thing.

I tried to write it off as a woman thing but....

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

No it's not a woman thing. Such poor taste and unfortunately it will lead to many assumptions about the sincerity of their relationship. Just tacky imo.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah it will lead to assumptions

. The reason i said its a woman thing cause whenever a woman get engaged the first thing a women ask her is "let me see the ring"

6. RaiderLL

Yea I know. And I've seen many sweet engagement photos including the ring but that last one just comes off smug. I don't know. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I agree with u.

I thought i was reading too much into it until andre said something. Then i was like whew,its not just me

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I agree with the aforementioned comments. At a moment like this, why is her mind on the ring?

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I disagree. There's a good chance the photographer had the idea for this picture based on the fact that people always want to see the ring. I think you all are off on this one. Still love you though!

10. RaiderLL

I don't disagree that it may have been the photographers idea, but if I was the bride I would have vetoed that thought asap. It gives a shallow impression imo.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Exactly.... its all about perception

12. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

13. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

That was my thought,too.
    Of course I don't know about either their personalities or relationship dynamics,but just visually they make a pretty couple.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  14. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

Probably some special added significance to these two and others in their lives. I'm glad he put a ring on it.

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Thanks for pointing that out. Why are people interested in the ring? I've never checked out anyone's ring in my life unless they shoved it in my face to show it off.

Also a good point. Good form on that serve, by the way.

16. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

If she were on a gold dig,she would have done much better than him.

It's not like he's the richest dude on earth.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Smh

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it was the photographers suggestion but I agree, its tacky and to me, all itbsay is "talk to the hand" lol

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

And she may not have intended that way vut it comes off as shallow...oh wait this is hollywood /entertainment business right

20. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

these conversations kill