Man kills Black Man, planned to kill more Black Men

Discussion in 'In the News' started by CAkicker, Mar 24, 2017.

1. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

https://twitter.com/ATLBlackStar/status/844976604006809600
    [​IMG]
    http://atlantablackstar.com/2017/03...-nyc-stabbing-admitted-wanted-kill-black-men/

Shout out the couple of posters who felt the need to [​IMG] for liberal MSM news in the random politics comments thread.

3. So a white man (James Jackson) killed a 66 year black man (Timothy Caughman) in New York because he was enraged at seeing black men in sexual relationships with white women.

[​IMG]

Look at the way he's trying to look all tough and mean.

[​IMG]

Firstly in the first link. I found it very interesting the choice of words they used to describe a murderer "well-dressed" "The sharp-dressed suspect". Really ? But they are all in this together so no surprise.

Of course the fact that white men bang every race of women under the sun, is not a problem to him. The black dick inside white vagina is always a cause for panic to people like him

So this James Jackson is from Baltimore but he got on a bus and travelled 200 miles to NY to kill someone ?

I wouldn't even travel 200 miles on a bus to see someone I love.

Aren't there no black people in Baltimore ? But I guess NY being seen as a major world capital, he wanted to make statement for the white race !!!!

[​IMG]

He wanted to waken up the white race !!!

[​IMG]

He wanted to start the race war man !!

[​IMG]

So what did this 28 year white supremacist badass do ?

He stabbed a 66 year old homeless black male (Timothy Caughman) in the back while he was digging through the trash because he makes some money by selling bottles.

[​IMG]

The coward couldn't even square up with a black man his age.

I'm praying for the day one of these guy runs up on me like this. Please Mr White Supremacist. Try me. PLEASE.

[​IMG]

They know exactly who to mess with.It's their MO! Always has been through out history.

Trust me I'd be like

[​IMG]

Have you ever heard of Huey Newton or somebody like that being attacked by somebody like this? Yes, Huey Newton was attacked, but what happened to his attacker?

Even Dylan Roof said he didn't want to fuck with any real black men because he knew he would not have made it out that building alive.

It’s always the elderly, a church, or some organisation where black men will be unarmed and off guard and more likely to be peaceful than someone who should more likely be what they're looking for.

And I repeat

Even though the black man was 66. Even though the black man was off guard. Even though the black man was unarmed. This big tough white man STILL stabbed him in the back with a surprise attack. White supremacists got to come better then that if they want to kickoff the race war.

His stupid ass needs to be strung up in public and burned alive. He could've taken his ass to any hood and got what he deserved.

Another thing why did they he dress him in Tyvek?
    [​IMG]

That stuff is used to cover buildings under construction. But I suppose he has a bullet-proof vest on underneath and the full-body suit is great for hiding it. Or maybe they are sending a coded message and showing that they are in agreement with his actions by dressing him up like a Klan member?

NY doesn’t have a death penalty, but if someone disposes of him while he’s in prison I won’t shed a tear

It won't happen but it'd be great if he was to get a black celly that will twink him out, bend him over n push his shit in. Or maybe he'll get shanked in rikers with a rusty blade with shit on it.

But in reality, he's going to serve time behind bars, in protective custody and/or protected by other white supremacists.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Both white boys and black women are on edge over brothas dating and marrying out of the plantation.

You'd think Trump winning would be enough for this asshole.

He came all the way to NYC to stab an old man instead of an actual brother with a white woman. Wow.

UK is right, he'll be a hero in prison among the Aryan Nation types but then again he's a whitebread dude not a biker or tough guy or anything, they'll probably wait a while then out of nowhere rape him.

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

One of those things that burns me up. My thing is that if he has a beef with BM... Baltimore is mostly black. Plenty of BM there (plenty in NYC too) for him to roll up on, but as you said... he chose the easy target in an old man and attack from behind. If he's such a badass... Go where the black men are and try this shit. It's like when 45 was on the campaign trial alleging that minorities would be cheating at the polls and that his supporters should go to the polls to prevent the cheating (which we all know was just another example of his BS)... My thing was... Yeah, send them on to our neighborhoods. Let 'em come in droves to our neighborhoods (like Bronx, NY) and see how that plays out.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I truly believe this man is mental. As you guys are saying why didn't just stroll around Baltimore? This sounds like a white supremacist with even more mental issues.

7. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

They good

[​IMG]

8. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You use a thread like this to pump your feminine agenda...such a wimpy simp you are.

9. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

That's always the excuse for white mass murders and terrorists.

10. Word

Now he's gonna go to Rikers Island which is like 50% blk, and his ass is gonna be a marked man, he's gonna be major scalp for the brothers in the joint and we are talking about well-rested brothers, good percentage of them under 40, very strong brothers who have been working out and pumping iron for years and then they're gonna see his scrawny ass ? And even if they don't get to him, just the fear and paranoia, of him thinking that "any day now" will be enough to drive him insane

11. RicardoCooper

He can't help himself

Innocent black guy gets stabbed and this is what he comes up with, the simpin runs deep

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

For him if it doesn't happen to him it don't happen at all lol

13. RicardoCooper

That nigga on that Bourne Identity programming

Treadstone Simp Project

LOL

14. flaminghetero

She/He had to show his/her loyalty to that racist white animal.

15. flaminghetero

:D:D:D