Man confronts couple in restaurant

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Jan 16, 2017.

1. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Fair enough.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This is just me but my death stare would probably work while I'm sitting down. If I say anything its going to be while I'm sitting. If I have to stand up I'm kicking some ass.

3. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah. The stare man...The stare.

The dude was acting all bitch-like smiling and what-not.

I'm like "yo dude...Do something. Give him the clint Eastwood - get off my lawn talk"

4. K

K Well-Known Member

I think that's true for most. If you get to the point of standing up, that's an indication that somethings going to happen.

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Woooow that guy was crazy ballsy. I'm not your typical female so I'd actually respect my boyfriend for keeping his calm and not lowering himself to a level of ignorant violence, but the nervous smile/laughter during the insults would've bothered me. That would've been my only complaint...bullying and disrespect just isn't funny to me but I know many people's gut reaction is a nervous smile or giggle. One plus about having a humongous husband, I can't see anyone pulling this crap on us :) LOL Shoot...let me even be a witness to crap like this, I'm calling him on his bullshit.

6. ooieooie

ooieooie Member

Well. That makes me sad to see. Still though, let's say I was the white woman in that couple, and some guys comes up saying all this crazy shit and taping it on his phone. He was clearly trying to pick a fight. I would be more embarrassed if my boyfriend got into a physical altercation than how he actually handled it. I imagine the couple must have been silently fuming though.

7. Interesting. She was probably a 4 at best, slightly below average looking IMO.

I've known brothas to do this to other brothas and be chasing white women or do that to black women and be having a white girlfriend. Hell even the black panthers messed with white girls.

8. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Dude sounds like a limp-wrist/moist/fruitcake. That explains everything. No heterosexual 'pro-black' would ever call out another man publicly for this.

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Dude sounded like a no-father-having faggot, trained by his single babymama since birth

The Dick Police is real than a mofo

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

11. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

12. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Weak negros like was getting punked in that video.

If it was a bw...Blah blah blah.

Wanna be pro-black .... Smh

13. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Wow -- that dude was gay as hell. Ethno-narcissism -- the last refuge of guys who are "fighting it". :D

Says right in the grown man rule book that you don't insult another's dude's girl... Even if she's full blooded martian with antennae on top of her head, she's his woman. Insult to her is an insult to him.

Not sure the straight dude handled it right either. Wonder how he would've responded if his girl was black & the guy took liberties like that?

14. ooieooie

ooieooie Member

So, I realize this story is a month or so old now, but I came across a response video on Youtube from the guy who was holding the camera and berating the couple during this incident. I hope it's not "troll"-ish to post this or anything. I'm personally not new to interracial dating, but I am in my first IR relationship with a BM (also, a BM whose father who is vocally and vehemently against BMWW relationships), so I just found it interesting to get a peek into this mindset, flawed as it may be. In the video, the guy (who goes by Isaiah) operates on a very one-track kind of "logic," and in doing so, contradicts himself several times.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, here's the link:

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Having viewed both clips, I can honestly say he this guy is no different from a racist white man with the same views. He is passionate about the tribalism he feels is lost and it must be preserved and protected. I've heard this dialogue many times before. From family to acquaintances. If this man came to me and berated a woman I am with, be it in a black owned restaurant, Chinese restaurant or even McDonald's, I WILL say something to him and I will not use violence to add force to the argument like he was hoping to happen. It is not the duty of anyone, man or woman, black or white( or other races and ethnicities), heterosexual or homo, to lecture or shame someone, especially a black man for being with a woman who is not the same skin color.

Sticks and stones can break my bones. Bullets, bombs, poison and knives will kill me.

Shaming tactics and name calling is pointless and downright very silly.

It wouldn't surprise me if that strong black man that he was looking for to confront him on this issue would respond violently. He wouldn't look like he does in those clips. He forgot about the fact that when one makes a decision for their own lives, community had nothing to do that decision. The individual owes the community absolutely nothing.

This guy was definitely trying to score points with black women by donning the cape.

No one is weak or cowardly for being with someone they choose to be with no matter whom ,what or how.

If one knocks on the Devil's door long enough, he will answer.

16. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I think they were both the nerdy shy geeky types. It actually looked like the dude thought it was a joke or something and was taking it lightly. Even still I would have told him to fuck off. I wouldn't have relied on my dude to stand up for me before I took action, being spoken about like that I would have verbally murdered him.

BlackWisdom77 was the camera man ;-p

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. AlmostThere

AlmostThere Active Member