Man confronts couple in restaurant

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Jan 16, 2017.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Wow. That's awful. Dude deserves any and every kind of retaliation he gets for that one.

His weak ass did that because he knew he could get away with it. But, there are dudes out there that look soft, but they aren't. Cats like that would shut him down quickly and not thought twice about it.

Dude with the camera was lucky.

I feel bad for the brotha'. Now he has feel shame because he didn't (or couldn't) stand up to this guy. The girl may not be bothered by it. But it will bother him.

3. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Dude felt bold to do that cause he was in a black business.

Dude should've got some balls and did better than what he did.

Don't be fooled the girl IS bothered by it. It's a good chance She's looking at him for not being a little more forceful in standing up for her.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Couldn't of been me and my girl definitely wouldn't of took that shit either. Dude got his ho card pulled by effeminate bitch. His girl ain't his girl no more, best believe she's deeply bothered by him not standing up to him.

5. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Just one more reason as men to keep yourself as physically fit as you can, it helps to keep cowards like the guy with the camera from approaching you to begin with.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

How do you let someone disrespect you like that???

7. K

K Well-Known Member

It bothered her...no way it wouldn't have. I'm surprised she didn't say or do anything. I can see him trying to play things down with the guy or joke him out of it, but once they realized he was being serious it should have been shut down right away. Aside from his bs rantings, I've found that often in black owned businesses people (especially owners/managers) will speak up quicker to defend IR or a white person in their place than in other businesses.

It's one thing when someone may say something in a passing comment and you can just ignore it, but this was someone getting in their face. People have gotten way too brave with cameras and computers.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If it was my business he would have 3 seconds to leave and never return.

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Doesn't matter if you are fit or not, just stand up and say something. It doesn't matter if you get dusted or not. It's a matter of being a man.

The woman would have still respected him even if he got his as whipped.

10. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

But he never put his hand on the dude. so why a physical response?

You're the same dude in the other thread talking about a man should refrain from a women slapping him...

11. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Why you challenging the dudes masculinity? He did best thing possible, which was to deter from violence.

12. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Work on your reading comprehension, I never said there should be a physical confrontation, just that cowards tend to not provoke visibly larger stronger men.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

I don't think he's talking about a physical response. I think he's talking about appearance. People are less likely to approach if you appear/carry yourself and handle yourself in certain ways.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

You can be polite, direct, and send a clear message and still avoid violence. Avoiding violence doesn't mean you need to let someone walk all over you....shoving a video cam in your face and saying all sorts of crazy things.

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

All the dude had to do was stand up and look him in the eyes. You don't have to say a word. The mere fact that you look like you about to run through him like ex-lax , wouldve calmed that noise. If not then knuckle up.

16. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

It says dude need an ass whipping his daddy shouldve gave him.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The dude had the audacity to fuck with them while they were eating. Animals get more respect than that.

18. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

The only reason was bold is because he was in a black owned biz and he felt bold cause he believes the others would have his back.

Like I said, stand up to him. He doesn't have to swing . just look him down or he have to knuckle up if it came to it. He could've called the cops before hand but sometimes....

If he got his ass whipped then so be it. He can look himself in the mirror.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Maybe he felt that others had his back, but they wouldn't have got involved physically. I've seen people pump guys up to fight someone then laugh when they got their ass beat lol.

20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

True on that. Lol