Male sex robots on sale this year

Discussion in 'In the News' started by JUANMACKER, Jan 8, 2018.

1. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

3. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

This thread title made me laugh so much.
    My queston is why are they on sale? Poor battery life maybe? Any Amazon reviews?

Me neither, but I'd be willing to take the Idris model for a spin. Purely in the interests of science.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  4. Reverie

I am all for reading scholarly papers. ;)

5. redlolly

I wrote to them offering my services as a product tester for the Idris version.
    Naturally they'd need to send me the real Idris too, for comparison purposes.
    I have my fingers crossed.

6. Reverie

Yes, please cross them. We need to pay science forward.

7. redlolly

The Idris Elba sex robot is a product the world needs.

8. Reverie

Nah, I am good. I need a real man with real skin. And I had my chance with Elba, too bad I didn't take it, but perhaps another time. ;)

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

I have a feeling these might end up more popular with gay guys than women at least to begin with. Who knows though, but masturbation and all that is still taboo for some women. That will be funny she will not be hiding the old faithful vibrator or dildo, but a whole bionic boy. Delivering or getting one of these to the woman’s home will be interesting too, if it is in the car, will she sit it in the passenger seat and use it to get into the carpool lane? They need to make one that can clean and do laundry too.

11. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

Ding ding ding. You are correct. Generally speaking, women are attracted to men with money, wealth, power, strength, resources, etc. These are things a sex robot can't provide. However, female sex robots will continue to gain popularity in straight men; creating more and more (not-by-choice) single women as time goes on.
    What a time to be alive!

12. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

Ha, yup, by then, where will all these single not by choice women turn to then? Maybe the male robots will look more appealing. Did not think of the money and stuff, true, the robots can’t provide those things. However, women want sex without baggage too, and maybe some will turn to male sex bots. Due to social conditioning and sexual taboos with women, I don’t think the male bots will sell as much or be as popular as the female bots.