Looks like Usher is the new Cosby/Tiger Woods/Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'In the News' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 23, 2017.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The Shade Room just reposted this on Instagram:

[​IMG]

Just in case y'all didn't know Lisa Bloom is Blac Chyna's lawyer for her scandal with Rob Kardashian exposing nude pic/videos of her & she's also Gloria Allred's daughter

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Is it just me or is their constantly a media circus revolving around black men the last few months... OJ, Cosby, Kaepernick, R Kelly, Usher... I swear tge only non black man getting this type of coverage is Donald Trump.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Few months? that's been few years.

4. 4north1side2

I'm saying tho, it used to be one Black dude at a time... Kinda like in Hollywood their can only one funny mainstream black comedian at a time. Now it feels like a constant onslaught of the big bad black Boogeyman by the media.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

ooooooh. Hm. I'd have to think about that one. Seems to me that there have been times when it seems to go in waves. But then I'm old and I remember when they were on black men celebs about drugs hard....which I never understood given that there were just as many white celebs doing the same shit (or worse) in public.

6. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Not condoning Ush allegedly giving these women the monster, that's not cool on any level. But when you think about it, a few years ago here's Charlie Sheen around Hollywood giving women Aids! AIDS Nigga!!! There's no outrage, public cry like that tearing him down.

All of this is a serious issue. But when the brother does it is everywhere tearing him down. No one in the media goes at Sheen and he is put up like some hero. Shit is crazy.

7. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Is it confirmed Usher has herpes?

8. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^What does it matter @Reverie, bm are guilty of anything and everything particularly sex-related incidents and sex-crimes where NO facts are presents. Even if not guilty, the tone is almost always negative against the bm in question.

9. Reverie

It does matter to me.

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yeah

11. Reverie

Ok.

12. 4north1side2

All that was missing lol

13. 4north1side2

You right... I forgot how much social media plays a big part in the intensity of such news these days.

14. Reverie

Well, he can't keep singing about making women wet anymore. Need to create different kind of lyrics from now on.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I don't see his brand recovering from this at all. Maybe he should move to another area of development within the art all together or just become a businessman.

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Shit. Well there goes that fucking opportunity.

17. Reverie

I hope you are wrong, Beasty.

18. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Lisa Bloom and her mother are reprehensible parasites.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I don't know much about the music industry maybe I am wrong.

I'm would never invest in an artistic industry. Im only good at predicting industries that are driven by logic.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

By none other than his ex-wife, sister Tameka. You are blaming her, correct? Telling the world her 'kitty is clean and Usher got Herpes after being married to her". Hope she had all the facts before announcing his case.