Looks like terrorism reached Berlin

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Unique4ever, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I'm not sure which is going to be a bigger problem. One does not just kill a russian ambassador but one does not also drive a car through and kill people..
    Merkel will have to move right on this issue. People are easy to scare despite the fact that most people die from none terrorist attacks(not to call this a terrorist attack as defined by the FBI. It has yet to be officially called that.)

3. Unique4ever

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn that's crazy
    At least their tactics are manageable this time.
    Hope those injured recover ok

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I was there, right there only 6 weeks ago. That Church is such a stunning and strikingly symbol of WWII... i cant even comprehend. Turkey, Switzerland and Germany.... prayers go to You

6. Unique4ever

Thank you FG! Wow, you have been here?
    It's really horrible. I'm just glad that none of my friends/family was there at the time.
    But in the end it's all fate anyway. I remember visiting NYC and the Empire State Building. One day later a man was shooting people and committing suicide up there.
    It's a crazy world we live in :(

7. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Might not be terrorism. Authorities have announced they may have arrested the wrong dude. Plus the "perp" who was killed was a Polish guy... The investigation continues.

8. Unique4ever

The driver of the truck couldn't be reached anymore by his boss. It is very likely that he got kidnapped.

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Yup. Was there in the beginning of november and at that very Church as well. I love Berlin!!!!!! When i move back to Europe,. Im thinking to move to Berlin, or vienna. Or Barcelona. Lol. I have close relatives in Frankfurt, Meinz, Halle (Saale), Leipzig and Bremen i dont think i want to live in either of those. So Berlin or vienna are my first choices but austrian german is weird. Lol
    Im so glad You and Your loved ones are ok!!!! Stay safe!!!!