Living on Bitcoin

Discussion in 'In the News' started by The Dark King, Feb 21, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Holy shit the price is nearly at 500 compared to 200 a couple of weeks ago. Looks like I might get that Tesla for Christmas wow lol

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

so you do use it as stocks:smt081

3. The Dark King

Well unlike my apple shares I can actually purchase things with it. Bought a bunch of stuff from Amazon with it the other day

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

How do you acquire these coins?

5. The Dark King

There's several ways but I personally use coinbase and get a lot through trading.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

7. The Dark King

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Not sure if you watched the news video, but Philadelphians are using it to buy Condos. Now that's crazy.

9. The Dark King

People have been doing that for awhile now. People have bought everything from cars to clothes to homes with it.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So what have you bought?

11. The Dark King

Food gift cards plane tickets clothes.
    I'm also lucky I live in a city where its pretty easy to find vendors who will take it as payment for stuff.

12. The Dark King

The price rose again and I'm over here thinking well got art money but aiming for new start money - Drake
    :cool:

13. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Can I borrow $10 :)

14. The Dark King

Borrow? Girl we going to Sizzler bring your bib :cool:

15. Cherok33

:smt026: woohoo! A man after my heart!

16. The Dark King

Nice avi. Damn you're fine. Bring a friend too... a female friend. I ain't tricking for no dudes :cool:

17. Cherok33

You know, I read this around 2 o'clock in the morning and forgot to reply I was so tired but I wanted to say thank you for the complement :) I will see what I can do but most of my friends are either in a relationship or married LOL

18. The Dark King

All I'm gonna say is it's not too late to educate yourself about Bitcoin. Shit is getting really crazy. over 675 per coin with a value that beats Twitter.

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

A person had to save parts of his paycheck over a few months to get one Bitcoin.

20. The Dark King

Speculation has the real value at more than 10 times current price but don't think about purchasing some think about what it signals think about the opportunities surrounding it and other cryptocurrency.