Lindsey Vonn and Kenan Smith

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Nov 23, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

2. darkcurry

[​IMG]

I think Lindsey likes black guys. lol.:freehug:

3. LA

LA Well-Known Member

"Once you go b..."

I'ma stop right there. lol

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Pic she posted with him at a recent Rams game before she went public with the relationship today:

[​IMG]

5. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

:smt042:smt042:smt042:smt042

6. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

once you go black...

7. hellified

hellified Active Member

its official she's recruited!! should tiger get a finder's fee or something??:p

8. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

I love this. Tiger gets the no-look assist.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Vonn man, and this dude aint even like a baller, baller shows she's really down for the swirl

10. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

LOVING THIS. SAW HER ON COLBERT REPORT SHE WAS FINE LIKE DAMN DANIEL ! WHITE BOYS BE PISSED ! AN THEY GOT REASON TO, WHAT EXCUSE THEY GONNA USE THIS TIME ?

11. darkcurry

She has a nice sexy body size on her too.

5'10, 160 and she wears it well. :)

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

True and she is interesting in more ways than one. Incredibly tough and determined athelete and she is obviously not a gold digger, she could have hit jackpot with Tiger.

Chances are that she may be a good, fun and interesting woman all the way around.

13. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

14. darkcurry

By their facial expressions in these pics something tells me they we're berated by paparazzi that day or caught off guard thinking that they
    had privacy on their date.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also the racial comments doesn't seem to be dying down for IR couples in the spotlight.

15. ColiBreh1

What makes you think they would?

16. darkcurry

I don't, that was just an observation. Plus I know that is irking some of them when reading their comments because they do want to interact with the fans, but you know they see that crap when trying to do so. Just like that girl in the soldier coming home video I posted put it out there about people hating on her mom's black boyfriend, and Prince Harry defending his girl, one of these famous (bm/ww) IR couples are going to start hitting back as well.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  17. She's a funny one, Linsey Vonn. I mean, it does not get more of a whiter sport, than Downhill skiing. So no chance of running into brothers there and she was raised in Minnesota, a place were there are hardly any black people apart from Prince (RIP)

But it always has to be remembered, that they never seem to go with 9-5 brothers. Her last venture over to the dark side was Tiger Woods no less. But maybe Tiger was a bit to square for her.

She's a f*cking bad-ass skier. She's been dominating that shit for years. That should not be forgotten. She's very attractive, famous, rich and relatively young.

18. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^There's a sizeable black pop in Minneapolis-Saint Paul's, particularly African immigrants. And how do you know she's doesn't date '9-5 brother', there's plenty of chicks like her that would.

19. Na. Can't see her getting with an everyday blk guy

20. ColiBreh1

Uhhhhh... I don't expect attractive famous celebrity women (of any race) to date regular dudes with 9-5 jobs. IMO, famous celebrity dudes are much more likely to date regular non-famous women.