Leah McSweeney Says ‘SNL’ Star Michael Che Was a Jerk on a Dating App, Michael Claps Back With Recei

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by 4north1side2, Jan 12, 2017.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Leah McSweeney Says ‘SNL’ Star Michael Che Was a Jerk on a Dating App, Michael Claps Back With Receipts Proving She’s Just Being a Bitter

[​IMG]

Married to the Mob founder Leah McSweeney popped off about her dating app experience with ‘Saturday Night Live’ comedian Michael Che.

She referred to Michael as ‘arrogant’ and D-list’ after he, according to her, gave off the impression that he hates women.

via Page Six:

“I met a comedian, I’ve dealt with a few comedians. They are the worst, I don’t even know why I entertain this but I have to say … Michael Che is so arrogant and so rude and disrespectful that I cannot even believe that someone … you’re like a D-list celebrity to me, whatever, that’s why I don’t even care that I’m saying his name. I’m not like blowing up Jay Z’s spot,” McSweeney explained on her “Improper Etiquette” podcast released Tuesday.

McSweeney’s female-focused streetwear brand, Married to the Mob, launched in 2004.

“Why are you on a dating app if you hate women? Literally, you’ve never met me and you’re texting me like I’m a stupid bitch … texting me and being mad rude. He kept just texting me, going, ‘I’m fat. Does that turn you on?’ And I’m like, ‘you’re fat? I think I’ve seen you and you’re not fat, OK.’”

She continued, “You’re trying to f–k with me? I don’t get it. You’re just a f–king dork wearing Air Force Ones [sneakers] at the end of the day. Like, cause you’re sitting up there writing your jokes on a little card, trying to figure out what the f–k. His Netflix special [“Michael Che Matters”] is actually funny … arrogance is ignorance to me. You don’t know me, you don’t know nothing about me, you don’t know we have mad friends in common and like, you’re gonna treat me like some stupid bitch? Like f–k you. I just can’t deal.”

Well, Michael clapped back by releasing the text messages they exchanged and it shows that he wasn’t acting ‘arrogant’ or rude — but that he simply wasn’t that into her ‘strange declarations.’

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Woooow!!!! These entitled b****es......why am I not surprised?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. MightyLighty

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  4. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Documentation, documentation , documentation.

It always wins

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

We live in the tech age what the hell was she thinking

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Michael Che comes across like an odd dude though.lol
    I don't know why he was kinda trolling this chick on a dating app. Maybe it's a comic thing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  7. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This woman is nuts! I mean seriously, she sounds crazy!

9. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Woman got a face stronger than CT Fletcher

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

*googles CT Fletcher*

[​IMG]

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

She was swinging on his nuts HARD!

12. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

13. MightyLighty

She's a white female living in the western world. She's feels more entitled than anything. That ultimately clouded her judgement.

14. MightyLighty

Leah McSweeney looks like a recovering meth-head.

[​IMG]

15. andreboba

Yeah but why did dude keep saying he was 'fat'?? And that's like ALL he would talk about.lol
    Weird.

I get why she was pissed off at dude.
    Like if I was texting a chick and she said, "I only have one leg...does that turn you on??"
    And I knew the girl was lying, I would think the bitch was mental.
    That's how Che came across a little bit to me in those texts. He was clowning on her hard from jump but we really don't know why.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. MightyLighty

She looks Eurasian.

17. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

He came across as kinda girly with good texts. The short responses with clearly not being interested but kept responding every once in a while because he liked that validation. But clowning her and hating women, I saw none of that.

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Didn't you get the memo literally any insult to A woman means you hate ALL women

19. andreboba

No one said Che hates women. He's just obnoxious.

If you're aren't interested in a hookup, just move on. Don't clown someone for you own amusement then act surprised when they get offended and think you're a jerk.
    Like I said, I think because Che is a comic, making fun of people on the sly is probably a kick for him.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

She had plenty of chances to move on but she kept at it. All he did was enjoy the free comedy. She is really the odd one to be acting like that if he never even hit it. From the texts it seems as if they never even met up.