Lauren Southern attacked by Alt right for dating men of color

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GAmomlisa, Dec 14, 2017.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I think you're both right

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree with that. To a lot of people blacks are still at the bottom of the desirability scale. Even more so when you take into account all the stereotypes that we have in America when it comes to black women.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

There are also a lot of wm who will fuck, even date (in public) bw, but aren't going to marry them.

Let's face it - that's true of a lot of people who do the IR thing in any combination. We've talked about that on here. Many of the ww who come on here and are all about Black men will end up with a white guy, and many of the black men who come on here all about white women will end up with a black chic.

It's not even because of things we may think or talk about. Often people end up in ltr when they are tired and have had enough and give up. Often people will end up with whoever/whatever seems to be the easiest situation, to them. They become sick of the fight, tired of always going against the grain.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Thanks. Haven't seen it in a while.

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! She was direct and hit the nail perfectly.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

This reminds me of the film Swirl. The black man in the relationship with his longtime girlfriend (who is white) is having an internal issue; he had never been with a black woman. His struggle materializes as an aggressively forward black woman called the "Supa' Sista" , who tries to turn him around and break up the relationship with his girlfriend.

For some black men that I knew back in the days, who have been in interracial relationships and ended up with black women, their decisions were simply that they feel a connection with black women. For them, they were just playing the field.