Lauren Southern attacked by Alt right for dating men of color

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GAmomlisa, Dec 14, 2017.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I've known about those Italian racist for years. I believe there was a movie that highlighted that before. I can't remember the name of it, where dude had a problem with black men, but was in love with a black woman. Also Billy Bob's Character in Monster's Ball was a racist.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I am.

:D

3. RicardoCooper

I dated a white chick once, we were sitting on the couch watching a movie and no joke the cat comes around and she starts paying the cat more attention than she does me. I mean like literally stroking the cat and talking to it like I wasn't there. I don't think it had anything to do with politics, though. LMAO

4. RicardoCooper

How about that case out west where the Black female CO was banging the Neo-Nazi inmate?

When I was a kid I was hanging out in my neighbor's backyard when his cousin and her friend came home hugged up with a couple of Ay-rabs they were fucking for groceries. Those black broads sure the fuck couldn't go back to the Ay-rabs houses, that's for sure. Disgusting

5. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Cats gets all our attention. :p

6. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

Idk if I agree with this entirely. In my experience, black women are least likely to respond to white men. I dont think white men have their pick of black women at all. Might be different in other places, but here in GA, it has been my experience that black women barely ever like white men

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

In my experience, very few black women ever expressed an interest or attraction to white men, especially in the South. Some white Men(in their late teens to early 20's)would say that they find some black women attractive but would not make the approach.

When I was in the corrections academy, there was this one black woman who was very supportive of interracial relationships and she was attracted to a white guy in our class. The white guy was a ruggedly handsome man and a good guy. He knew about it and was flattered but he didn't respond to her attraction very much.

Most white men I knew in college dated white women and some dated Asian or Latin women. Young and single women from the Philippines were dating white men and some black men. But, of course, in small towns especially in the South, white men had the first choice.

Some, not all black women would be interested in a relationship with white men because they had bad experiences with black men. Some, not all.

8. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Lol. Enjoy it. You'll get tired of them soon enough;)

9. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I definitely get that same vibe. I'm born and raised here and I can count the number of WM/BF couples I have seen over the past few years on one hand. Meanwhile BM/WF couples are pretty much impossible not to see.

10. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Hahahahahahaha

Now I've heard everything.

11. flaminghetero

...but....but.... BW are loyal to BM doe.

They weren't fucking those Arabs for groceries....they were fucking them for mixed half arab babies...and all the positive attention our malignant,malfunctioning,matriarchy can bestow upon them.

My cousin had the nerve to bring one to a Family reunion.
    I asked out loud:

Now, what would happen if an Arab women brought a BM to HER family reunion.

One of my male cousins answered.

"They would throw rocks at that hoe 'till she stopped moving"

:D:D

5 minutes later they were gone.

We gotta' start treating them the way they treat us.

12. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Maybe it's because I grew up in west coast towns with sparse black populations because I know a lot of black women who have white guy fetishes.

13. flaminghetero

BW and WM do much of their hooking up at work or at school/college...not to mention the military.
    For every one BM/WM couples you see in public.....there are 1000 you don't see fucking in the utility closet.

Anybody that believes BW don't like WM don't know jack about BW.
    ....damn what they say....just watch 'em.

They aren't flocked around the TV by the millions watching Scandal for nothing.
    That show would be a flop if they didn't like WM.

14. flaminghetero

Tell me about it.
    I don't know what dimension they live in.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

A Bronx Tale.

"She was beautiful, classy... and she was black. In my neighborhood, that's a no-no."

16. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Yep. Lol. I've never come across a black woman who has ever expressed any kind of open desire for white men. They'll fawn over attractive black men and hispanic men (my brother in law is from Ecuador) but never white guys. I have no idea why that is.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

Maybe because they know that there are a lot of wm who will fuck them but won't bring them out in public, marry them, etc?

18. flaminghetero

Many don't express an OPEN desire for them,especially around BM..They have an image to maintain around us.

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I really like you

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I think its more what K said.