Lauren Southern attacked by Alt right for dating men of color

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GAmomlisa, Dec 14, 2017.

1. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

So I find this story so funny! Lauren Southern who has made this career out of being this right wing quasi racist political commentator is apparently being attacked by racists on the alt right for having dated a non white man or two in her past. Not sure if the man is mixed or middle eastern.
    https://twitter.com/Halalcoholism/status/937166753100001280
    Also a picture of her beaming and taking a picture with an extremely attractive black men (not sure who he is) that has a lot of rumors circulating. Anyway, is it possible her catering to these racist white men is just a scam? She has certainly received a ton of money in donations. Ive heard people estimate her income in the six figures. I imagine as an attractive blonde woman, if you enter this world of almost entirely socially ostracized, virgin, young white men that live in their parents basement, that you could definitely exploit that pretty hard lmao

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  2. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

TYT did a segment generally regarding the issue of alt-right women complaining about being mistreated by the alt right movement. The Lauren Southern thing was mentioned, but they didn't talk about the racial angle. Those dudes are calling her a "mudshark" all day long on Twitter.

I also wouldn't be surprised if she was just running a scam. I think that a lot of these right wing online media types are just talking BS to get easy paydays. I've noticed about a dozen guys with podcasts or Youtube shows that were liberals a couple of years ago but have morphed into alt-light clones. I honestly can't knock the hustle. Seems like any reasonably articulate person can set up a Youtube channel, do a bunch of anti-SJW/"free speech" videos and make a shitload of money from angry white dudes on Patreon.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

She is asking for money from those bigots.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to Tommy Lauren

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She stated in a gun magazine that she had been threatened because of her views. But she said that she has a lot of support from her fans.

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

They bring it on themselves by staying hugged up with black and non-white men. It's almost like nobody told them that if you're going to be a white nationalist darling, you should maybe be a white nationalist

8. GAmomlisa

Yep. Two possibilities: they either are just scamming these racist guys, or they themselves may actually hold these beliefs but when it comes their own personal sexual relationships, they still find attractive what they find attractive. Idk which tbh

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I dated a very conservative girl once. Very sweet but cared way more about animals than people.

10. GAmomlisa

Ive seen that! Where they get really into like horses or something and care more about them than people. With these ones idk if its legit or not. Only time will tell I guess

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I tend to gravitate toward women that don't have strong feelings about politics.

12. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

The ones who say with cutesy voice "oh you know I don't really know much about politics, but you know there shouldn't be, like, wars, and one should do more for children. Especially the poor children in Africa"?:)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. Not exactly, but I have to admit, that's more appealing than the other end of the spectrum. There's nothing brilliant about politics anyway. As long as someone knows the importance of voting, and the functions of the 3 branches of government, most of the rest is personal bias and mounds of bs.

Philosophy is more interesting. It removes people, parties and blind loyalty. Its more driven by ideas, logic and deep thought.

14. Madeleine

Ok, good to know you aren't looking for dumb women per se.:)
    I think hardcore activists can be tiring but people who don't know anything about current affairs, don't have any opinion on anything or can't give reasons for their opinion and generally don't think about stuff are boring.
    Philosophy is interesting.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah, I can enjoy a glass of my favorite scotch while listening and responding to deep thought. Philosophical thought is fitting, not politics.

16. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I sit back, with a glass of wine, dim lights, and a few lit candles. I put on some jazz (coltrane), and relax to twerk videos :p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Madeleine

Lol...everything has it's time.

18. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

man white nationalist and alt-right men have asian wives, girlfriends and have 1/2 asian kids

19. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah. And slavemasters used to sleep with black women. Called them their bedwenches.

20. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

They still do
    They also have Black wives,girlfriends,and have 1/2 Black kids...if they don't,they sure as hell can.

That rogue cop that broke the plunger in that Brothers ass, was married to a BW at the time.

Mark Furhman,who described himself as a genocidal racist,gave a list of Black girlfriends,including Vanity,in an attempt to deny his racism.

Arabs are racist as hell and don't hide their hatred for BM...have their pick of BW...same with Italians.