Lauren Jauregui and Ty Dollar Sign

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JamalSpunky, Nov 4, 2017.

1. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Hmmmm. Let's see how long this one lasts. Lauren has always been the hottest of the Fifth Harmony girls to me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...llar-Sign-confirm-Lauren-Jauregui-couple.html

They've been rumored to be dating for several months now.

And Lauren Jauregui, 21, and Ty Dollar Sign, 32, finally went public with their romance by appearing in public dressed as characters from Alice In Wonderland at the launch of the rapper's new album in Santa Monica on Monday.

Then on Tuesday, Ty confirmed he's dating the Fifth Harmony singer during a Power 105.1 radio interview.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Even over former member Camila Cabello?

EDIT:

I just rewatched the "Work from Home" music video:

Lauren is the member that always caught my eye the most AFTER Camila.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Odd couple, I would never had guess this. It's like Taylor Swift dating Ab-Soul. lol.

4. ColiBreh1

LOL. Why do you say that? Go look up Fifth Harmony's music videos on YouTube. They often have a Hip-Hip artist as a guest feature on their singles. Even former member Camila Cabello who went solo has rappers as guest features on her singles & vice versa. Including her current Top 3 Billboard Hot 100 hit:

5. darkcurry

A lot of these pop stars work with rappers, but wouldn't or haven't date them. It's still a rarity as to why I said that. Look at how many times Timberlake worked with black people in R&B and rap, now look at his dating life. How may of their videos feature black men as a love interest. Now that would give some insight.

6. darkcurry

@ColiBreh1 That's a pretty good song and video though by this Camila girl, thanks for putting me on to it.

7. ColiBreh1

I understand that, but you compared a member of Fifth Harmony dating a BM /rapper as the equivalent of Taylor Swift dating a rapper. That's a cyse. If you've seen their music videos, performances at award shows, & interviews it wouldn't seem odd for them to date a black male celeb especially since it looks like they have 2 black members based on rewatching that "Work from Home" music video I posted in this thread.

8. darkcurry

I didn't know much about the group I heard about them and seen bits enough to know that they are a pop group. lol. I get what your saying though. But Lauren and Normani(the black girl) is the only one right now seeing a brotha.(I read somewhere Normani is dating the dude from Dancing with the stars.) Other than that they are mostly connected to white and latino guys romantically. I remember one of them I think it is Camila was said to have dated Machinegun Kelly and Shawn Mendes. But that Taylor comparison I'll take back though.

9. JamalSpunky

I mean it doesn't really matter to me because its not as if I'm that interested in them. But Lauren's eyes and body does it for me.

10. JamalSpunky

I'm co-signing this. Our man Darkcurry is just being his cynical self. Taylor Swift wouldn't be caught alone in one shot of her videos with a black guy, let alone have one as her love interest, let alone date one in real life. To compare her to any of the non-black chicks in Fifth Harmony is disingenuous at best.

11. JamalSpunky

Wait so unless they as a group have a 100% rate of dating black men for possibly their entire lives they are suspect in your mind? Come on, bruh. I mean are you mad at Latinas dating, you know, actual Latino males, or dating white guys?

12. darkcurry

Not at all, not one bit whatsoever! I would never be mad at anyone's dating choices, especially since I know I get flack for mine. lol.

I like this Camila girl. It's an observation. They can very well be open to dating black men, I was just pointing out who they have been romantically linked to, if you look it up it is mostly non black men so what I'm saying is at least for Camila, Dinah and Ally would at least be the first we HEAR about those girls being romantically linked to black men. I took the Taylor comparison back after further evaluation of the group. lol.

13. darkcurry

Call me crazy but I think Ab-Soul can get her. Matter of fact I take that back, I know you're going to call me crazy. lol. Bold statement, but where would be without bold statements.

Taylor & Soulo (future couple) lol.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I could see Taylor with a black man in a suit, but not with any of the rappers. She would want someone clean and safe middelclass.

15. darkcurry

Soul wears suits... sometimes. lol. If she were to date a black man that's the kind of black man she may want, but the kind she needs is one that would give her a culture shock. Not necessarily a rapper, but someone to shake her tree if you catch my drift. lol.

16. ColiBreh1

I couldn't see Taylor Swift with a BM at all. Alt-righters/white supremacists look at Taylor Swift as an Aryan Goddess. (Referencing this article from a couple months ago: http://popfront.us/2017/09/swiftly-...r-subtly-get-the-lower-case-kkk-in-formation/)

It would hurt her image.

17. darkcurry

I know Im playing around with it, I used to do this with the suburban white girls in High School.

I know Taylor is straight up lily white, but racist? I can't see it. I feel like they are stretching it there. She does seem like one of those victim playing feminist that would be scary to be around.

18. Reverie

N
    Nah, Taylor isn't a racist, she is just not concerned about other people but herself, but believe me, she would be with a tall gorgeous extremely rich middle class black man if she meet one. It just had to be the "not scary" kind of black man.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Or Kanye West.lol

20. Reverie

I don't know, Kanye seem a little lost since his mum died.