LADIES: How close to the line was this to sexual harassment?? Or did he cross the line?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by hellified, Dec 1, 2017.

1. hellified

hellified Active Member

2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Lol...well, they were just playing. She played the game along. And besides it was in public what, could he do?

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Nah. Both were in on it. Light banter fun.

4. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

Sexual harrassment?
    That's laughable. The whole thing was obviously totally staged.

5. hellified

hellified Active Member

[​IMG]

I dunno...if this occurred in private...where no one could see.. would it look so innocent?

he steps to her staring..shes clearly uncomfortable, she tries to get past him and he blocks her path.. shes laughing nervously..later in the clip she actually says youre making me nervous...you could even say she's playing along just to get thru the segment but she didn't enjoy it.

IF she were to say that in a statement would you believe her?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It's a well known fact that Cat Cora is a lesbian, so if Colin Ferguson was actually thirsty enough to act that way in private with her rather than just playing up for a show segment, then yeah that could be seen as harassment.

7. hellified

hellified Active Member

thanx Ra but I'm looking for womens opinions in this matter. Its kinda like if an example of racism against blacks is presented using black and white actors and the question is BlACK PEOPLE DO YOU SEE THIS AS RACIST? And a white guy in the audience chimes in on how he sees it...o_O...

I'm specifically looking for a female POV on how this would be perceived.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yes Sir Professor Internet Sir. I'll let you conduct your experiment since the 3 women who responded before I posted don't count somehow....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. hellified

hellified Active Member

never said that..i'm looking for just female opinions mr sarcastic but overlooked the thread title LADIES HOW CLOSE IS THIS TO...

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Didn't overlook your thread title, but good luck getting more female responses different than what you already have since we only have a limited number of active women posters on this site.

Besides, it's not like you haven't created the exact same thread on the 10 or 20 other various web sites you frequent on the internet...

11. K

K Well-Known Member

I don't think it's crossing the line. But I would bet some do.

And if you think things can't happen in public, in front of others - think again.