Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Apr 17, 2017.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Is the O even impregnated or wha?

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Nannies are no substitute. No matter how much money one has, it doesn't compare to the connection between parents and child. Kylie will soon learn this.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Mystery solved, she's pregnant.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. darkcurry

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  6. ColiBreh1

[​IMG]

Some Snapchat clips:

EDIT:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  7. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Her baby is absolutely gorgeous! Seriously one of the most precious babies ever!! I'm not a fan or follower of any of the kardashians but I feel like everywhere I turn online, there's pictures of Stormi and I can't help but get drawn in!! She's beautiful <3

8. darkcurry

Awe shit she is going all out for him and putting her heart into these gifts. She better keep Travis away from Tristan. lol.

9. beccaomecca

10. beccaomecca

You gotta keep a real one ;-)

11. beccaomecca

Isn’t she just rediculously it’s almost unbelievable lol soooooooooo cute!!!

12. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Agreed.

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing. Kylie seems like she's ready to settle down and be married for the long haul. I don't get that vibe from Travis.
    Every pic I see of him with Kylie looks like IMO he feels trapped.lol

Those girls need to stop going after rappers and ball players and they might have better success in relationships.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. ColiBreh1

Are you talking about this look?:

[​IMG]

Travis Scott has always had that socially-awkward introvert demeanor about him. I remember watching any interview maybe 2 or 3 years ago where Travis had his head down & wasn't looking at interviewer the whole time.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah, there are people who are just that way. I have no idea if the guy feels trapped or not. I think it's easy for people to speculate. You never know how someone truly feels just by their public persona. Look at how many of them are all over the chick looking like they are so in love and they are screwing a bunch of other chiccas on the side.

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

That's a male trait in general

17. beccaomecca

How sexist of you LOL.

Nah I think Trav seems like a real one. He seems more like a Kendrick Lamar lays low doesn’t get caught up in the shit makes appearances and heads home isn’t frequenting strip clubs 24/7 and doesn’t appear to be surrounded by bitches he seems relatively family orientated. Khloe is just dimented to stay with her asshole of a man.

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

You guys are giving up all the secrets! Lol

19. darkcurry

*coughs* Tristan! lol.

20. darkcurry

I don't think he feels trapped, but I don't know maybe it is his demeanor like @ColiBreh1 said. He just seems very "Kanye" with his lack of smiling. lol. Although he has got her some big time gifts as well, but I don't think he got her one with his heart written all over it that we at least know of.

I wish them the best though and hopefully fatherhood boosts him to want what Kylie obviously wants.