Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Apr 17, 2017.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Just to be clear I didn't post this to agree with her getting pregnant (don't know her business or how deep this relationship is.) It was shocking when I heard it. I was SURE all the pregnancy talk was about Khloe having a child. Obviously I was wrong in a big way!

2. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

She's like 20 and getting knocked up when we all know she can afford birth control. And why? Because she wants a kid? Ridiculous. Does she plan on marrying Travis? Is he the marrying kind? Hell, is she the marrying kind?

3. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I'm with you on this one.

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I see your point.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

At my high school, a lot of girls, not even in the senior class, not even 21, got pregnant. It was a problem for the school because there were no classes on sex education. One gym instructor showed students a movie about emergency child birth. The film was a detailed procedural for paramedics and EMTs who may have to deliver a baby if they're unable to run the mother to the hospital. The film showed the actual and uncensored birth of a baby.
    Parents were upset about the film and requested that it and others like it be prohibited. The film was never shown again.

This situation was very difficult for the parent or parents because they believed that their children weren't sexually active. Or, so they thought. The parents had plans for their children. A baby changes everything.

Whether or not Kylie Jenner and her boyfriend planned for this baby, is up for speculation.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Travis Scott is sexy af with that hot voice to boot. A$AP Rocky is bae though. Straight outta heaven.

7. beccaomecca

I personally think she's an idiot. I think she wanted to trap him. If the rumours are of course true. How can you go from being with the one dude for an extensive period of time and not have a child then be dating Travis for a couple of months and suddenly be pregnant it's crazy you don't even know someone after a few months let alone a few years. You never know a muthafucka really. But even still the baby will be gorgeous.

8. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Yes, that face....

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

10. beccaomecca

I love that show!!!!! Joe Budden is hilarious.

11. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Who is the chick in the back?

12. ColiBreh1

Yo some of these stories from this past week were click-bait trashy AF:

13. beccaomecca

I swear it's just a publicity stunt. Surely she couldn't be that dumb.

14. ColiBreh1

How da fuck do they know all those details?

15. ColiBreh1

16. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

I could be wrong but chances are she's as dumb as rocks. Let us look at the facts. She didn't go to the finest schools, she's incredibly entitled and grew up in a pretty fucked up environment. She's manipulated and her public actions are carefully coordinated by older/smarter people looking to cash in on her. I'm talking about her mom here but probably others as well. The chances that she's not that dumb are probably a billion to one.

17. beccaomecca

Totally agree with that.

18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Having babies at whatever age is all about your means for supporting them. Kylie may be dumb, but that 'dumb chick' is worth approximately $50 million.

If she wants to have a baby at 20 years old without being married, it's not like it's going to throw her off her life goals and put her on public assistance.

IMO Kylie has more than enough juice to be a single mom and keep it moving.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Like the comedian Sinbad once said in one of his stand-up shows, "A baby changes everything."

It is very true.

20. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

She's going to have nannies. I guess it depends on will she be a mom? Or still try to party.