Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Apr 17, 2017.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

I swear these Kardashian/Jenners keep breaking every damn record possible, they just don't give a fuck, and I like!!!

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

That's White supremacist thinking. These girls are hetero females who they enjoy dating MEN. End of story.
    The only real controversy is between your ears and your own prejudices.

4. MightyLighty

^Did you even understand what I was saying?

5. andreboba

What 'record' are they breaking??

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

No they just enjoy the variety of de blaque kawk. Git it girls! No one can blame them. Travis Scott is mighty fine much more fine than the feminine frames and faced Tyga. Trav looks more wild.

7. MightyLighty

Societal norm. They are not allowing white society to dictate who they can and can't hook up with. See, there's probable more ww women like the Kards/Jenner's in Hollywood and in reality that want a black man, but as racist as America is, this simply will not be tolerated. And they ain't about to give up their white privilege for some black mamba. It's NO coincidence that NO top white Hollywood actress is with a black man, publicly at least.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  8. beccaomecca

Mmm what about Katie Holmes?

9. ColiBreh1

I've come to the conclusion if you're a notable Black Actor, no good would come out openly dating a white A-List film actress who gets heavily covered by the Hollywood tabloids/papparazai. You're better off dating a B or C-list film actress or TV actress.

Neither Katie Holmes or Jamie Foxx have come out & officially announced they're dating. So they're relationship is still in the closet, as far as I'm concerned.

10. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Interracial in this society still isn't the NORM. But still far more welcoming in most parts of the country compared to hollywood.

But as far as hollywood goes it is still a place especially among A list actors and actresses that are for the most part racially segregated with white people(mostly women) less likely
    to be open to diversity not only off screen but on screen as well. Hollywood is a "white man's world" for lack of a better term. So it's like whatever they want for the most part they can have. Whatever they say goes and it is set up to benefit white men so you won't see too many white actors complaining. lol.
    You can have black actresses like Halle Berry and Zoe Saldana with several on screen white love interest or dating Interracially for the most part, but if you get the opposite with
    white women that's when the IR jokes comes in and hate. It's normal with black actresses, but a white actress it's controversial. I'm incline to believe you will NEVER see the white version of a Halle Berry or Zoe Saldana.

For the most part black men through out history has always been the most open to diversity and interracial dating, while for the most part white men through out history has always been open to themselves being with women of every race, but NOBODY including black men better not touch "their" women. A lot of A list white actresses seems conditioned in that way which is why unlike their A list black male counterpart they are not that open to diversity and interracial.

11. MightyLighty

Edit: What ColiBreh said.

12. MightyLighty

Exatly!

13. ColiBreh1

It's ironic because L.A./Southern California is arguably the best place in the country for IR dating.

14. MightyLighty

This is why the Kards/Jenner's are sooo revolutionary, their popular white women with black men. And to your point about black famous women swirling, this has been going on in Hollywood a long time, think:

Josephine Baker
    [​IMG]

Lena Horne
    [​IMG]

Diahann Carroll
    [​IMG]

Dorothy Dandridge
    [​IMG]

15. beccaomecca

Lol I think you forgot the 'c'

16. andreboba

Your ass is trying to spin your originally racist comment into something positive about not complying to societal norms.
    Don't try to fade me bruh. I heard you right the first time.
    When most folks hear someone say the Kardashians are breaking 'every damn record possible', it's a not so subtle comment about their 'unusual', repeated preference for dating and marrying BM. Record...as in record for dating BM.

The most common question directed toward the Kardashian women is why do they seem to only date BM, and why so many??

Breaking rules means one thing. Breaking records has a totally different meaning.

Most White people in this country think it's so odd that the Kardashian women date/marry BM, it's collectively made them a nationwide and international curiosity, and along the way it's made them famous and very rich.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The only REAL problem with Interracial has always been when black men and white women got together.

The slavemasters would have sex with the black female slaves who they called "bed wenches" with no consequences, but there were consequences if white women slept with black men.

If you remember there were laws in Maryland set up that ordered the enslavement of white women who married have married black men. Other states also had laws where white women were only permitted to marry white men.

Quadroon balls were social events designed to encourage mixed-race women(typically half black and half white.) to form liaisons with wealthy white men through a system of concubinage known as plaçage.

Hollywood obviously is not only filled with wealthy white men, but ran by them.

18. MightyLighty

WOW! Thanks for you're interpretation, it's very well appreciated, BUT that is NOT what I was implying. You completely and conveniently leave out the part at the end of the sentence where I said: "....and I like it". "Breaking records" as in 'breaking conventions' or 'societal norms' in a system and a society that historical despises ww/bm relationships.

19. MightyLighty

^^Yeah, and don't forget it was mostly rape, not by consent that many of these liaisons took place. So that 'bed wench' shit is anachronistic, historical negationism crap that some black conscious folks spew. How does a black slave willing engage where her master when the power relations was already asymmetric to begin with?

20. andreboba

You're on indefinite side eye bruh.
    Until further notice, you aren't getting the benefit of the doubt from me.

When 5+ members on WWBM think a new 'dude' is suspect, that cynicism is usually proven right.

Stay Black.
    Unless you aren't really.:)