Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

The threesome happened last year and one of those women are appearently pregnant too, but an IG model stayed with him at Four season hotel this weekend and also visited him in Cleveland two months ago. It is said she is is regular NY girl and that his entire crew knows her.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Sharon went back with him and Beckham cheated but denied it about 12 years ago https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebr...-no-regrets-about-david-beckham-scandal-28901

And this was awhile ago remember I'm old but I remember back in the 80s it came out that Beckham was cheating on Iman with an actress.

I understand the plight of his cheating, but she is so in love with him I think like those guys he will be forgiven. If not I'll take it for being wrong, but that is just the vibe I'm getting from her.

3. darkcurry

^^^ I meant Bowie in that sentence. LOL!

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Knew who you meant. Lol.

Kim's weird response on it...
    [​IMG]

5. Reverie

He showed her who he was when he left a 7 month pregnant woman for her.

6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Khloe is either plagued by bad luck, a desperate woman who's fearful of being alone or she has the absolute worst taste in men.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  7. darkcurry

Dude is obsessed with this story, it is like he couldn't wait. He keeps calling him Tristan Thompson-Kardashian. Damn. lol. What did the Kardashians do to him. He talk like it's personal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

According to media reports, Khloe gave birth to a baby girl this morning. Perfect timing, Tristan!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Maybe in the past, they have tried to kill his stories since they're so entrenched legs up, with athletes.
    The Kardashians are a super vindictive clan.

10. darkcurry

It's something. lol. But he isn't saying what it is when people have asked him.

But I should also note that he likes to label unsuccessful interracial relationships that black men have with white women as "playing in the snow." I wrote on here awhile back of how he shift the blame of a Seattle black man getting brutally assaulted by his date's racist brother of somehow being his fault talking about how the guy should've been careful dating white women.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  11. darkcurry

I didn't hear anything. Sources?

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh shit..didn't know that. I don't even know who he is. I just assumed he was the editor/head blogger/owner of the site (l don't frequent it).

Well good to know DC, now l will be on notice ..so it might explain his mocking of Tristan.

He truly sounds like a major ass, blaming the boyfriend. I guess he's not into WWBM being together. How sad and confusing. It's 2018.

13. darkcurry

14. Reverie

She need to stop chasing ballers.

15. darkcurry

Yeah, but he is so confused with it, because he loves Mr. Obnoxious Lavar Ball(lol) who is obviously married to a white woman, but most of the time he is always act like he don't like black men with white women. And never say much about black women dating white men. I don't know how to label those type of racist. lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Never happen. As long as they have those contracts .
    I remember watching an episode years ago right after she married Lamar she was house hunting..and he gave her a budget of $4 million and she found one for $5 million.. She pouted and begged him for the
    $5 million one.
    I forget if he caved with his money.

17. Reverie

Ok, but doesn't she got money herself now? Does she really need baller money?

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I don't know if she personally brings in Baller contract money...

In any event...she's forgiven him and Tristan was a 'victim', apparently..Ha.

'....Kris Jenner spoke with People Magazine and told them;

"Absolutely nothing else matters. She's so incredibly happy that her baby is here, that she is big and strong and healthy and beautiful, and so right now Khloe truly has no other cares in the world. She isn't even mad at Tristan right now.'

Kris added: 'She is in a bubble of love and peace and happiness right now, and everything that happened with Tristan is less about "cheating" and more like, it was just a random drunken hookup that meant nothing and was kissing at most and didn't lead to anything else and was the fault of stupid groupies trying to trap him, and everybody just needs to move on.'

He hooked up with 5 women.

19. Reverie

She blamed the basketball groupies....

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Most do, but they can't help themselves