Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Sep 3, 2016.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

These dudes need to leave these hoes alone. Geez. I think that's the main reason these chicks even touch black men in the first place. Cause they easily can.

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I don't even think they're that hot in the first place. And I definitely don't find them to be very tasteful.

4. frozenfalcon

frozenfalcon New Member

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

6. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

7. darkcurry

Pregnancy pact? lol.

8. meowkittenmeow

Lol, we laugh, but it's probably true

9. K

K Well-Known Member

women actually do that all the time with their friends and sisters. They want their kids to be the same age, play together, grow up together.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. meowkittenmeow

I'm still trying to get over the earing back comment.

11. madbusdriver

madbusdriver New Member

Just think about how many white women came to the Dark side do to the Kardashians

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome back, MBD! How's the castle project coming along? Are you still posting on YouTube?

13. madbusdriver

madbusdriver New Member

Yes still on YT, castle project stalled do to no funds bro.

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Sorry about that, brother.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You lose em how you get em...(comments are rough, but hey, karma)..

PICTURED: Strip club worker who 'kissed and spent hotel weekend with Tristan Thompson days before girlfriend Khloe Kardashian gives birth' as NEW video emerges of two girls groping NBA star

(Too many pics to post..see in link)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-kissed-went-hotel-room-Tristan-Thompson.html
    • Woman seen smooching NBA player Tristan Thompson has been named on social media as Lani Blair
    • Woman would later be featured in photos with the basketball player as the two made their way to a NYC hotel
    • Blair made her Instagram page private soon after her name was made public
    • Thompson was in New York with Cleveland Cavaliers ahead of a game against the New York Knicks on Monday evening
    • Khloé, 33, is expecting to give birth to her and Thompson's baby any day now
    • She has been staying in Cleveland, Ohio, as Thompson travels for NBA games
    • A video has also surfaced of Thompson making out with two more women while at a hookah bar outside of Washington DC in October

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I don't think it's really gonna matter. Travis Scott was caught multiple times messing with other chicks while Kylie Jenner was pregnant. Everything still seems to be good with Travis & the Kardashians.

Although 1 thing I noticed is this story is getting WAY MORE attention than when Travis Scott was sneaking around with thots last year.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Probably because Travis and Kylie's pregnancy seemed like an accident.

Khloe's was planned, bragged about on SM and he infamously hooked up with her while his GF was near delivery of his first kid. The story is ripe full of ironies.

Curious how PMK (pimpMamaKris) will spin this on their show. Will they Lamar him?, Kanye him? or Humphrey him? Who knows. All I know is, she seemed to have chased him, but hey, she got a baby out of it and SM exposure, so she may not GAF...

*Just waiting for her to star on her own Revenge Body show, lol.

18. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Damn, that man is shit and has a pattern for cheating on pregnant girlfriends. But I don't feel sorry for Khloe. She is a piece of shit too and now she lose him the way she got him.

19. darkcurry

Apparently this happened back in October of last year. If so, she probably already knew. Either way this dude has issues, but I'm going to say something and I hope the women here don't come for my neck. lol. But Kobe Bryant cheated on his wife and they are still together, Jay-Z cheated on beyonce and they are still together, David Bowie cheated, Ozzy Osbourne probably still cheats, Dwayne Wade, Offset, David Beckham....

I understand he did it when she was pregnant, but these guys really got a pass and the public moved on AND their significant forgave so.

But notice how the black men hating women(black women) are using this to associate black men with cheating as the posterboys. Smh.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

All those men you mentioned... are on a whole other level of fame than Tristan.
    None of their women were famous barring Victoria B and Beyonce and she made a whole album off of it. Ozzy lost his wife l believe, did David cheat on Iman?..and wasn't Wade's bebe an "on break" baby?, lol.
    Beckham? Damn...with who? Do tell, lol.

Also, none you mentioned was as public. Do we have footage of any of them?We do have Jay Z getting slapped around by Solange over it.

Yes women do stay with men who cheat but l don't see Khloe doing it. She has a whole show of Revenge, lol.
    Who knows.

BTW..l read the tryst with the Gram 'model' happened last weekend, not October.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018