Kentucky Voters Scared Trump Will End Obamacare.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by samson1701, Dec 17, 2016.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Well I do feel sorry for them because they are so under educated they couldn't see or understand what their vote meant. I also blame the DNC for anointing HC instead of listening to the damn people. Bernie Sanders should be President plain and simple.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I like that description. "Bone chilling absolute zero sympathy." lol.

Agreed. They are adults. They did it to themselves. Being an idiot has consequences. Zero fucks given.

4. The Dark King

I used to think that way till I heard some of these people talk online. They are so desperate. It's the same thing I use to see in Kingston as a kid or when I see people in certain impoverished areas of NY. People who are so damn desperate they'll cling to any hope. Like it or not Trump was the only one of the two who addressed their deep seeded fears and resentment. Never once did I hear Clinton talk about jobs and infrastructure spending. She paraded around like she had it in the bag.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The republicans have been bitching about Obama care for 6 years. Trump promised to repeal it. They refused to do that simple math so let them have the misery that they crave so badly. Let their ignorance and hate do what it does to brain dead idiots.

They tried to take the whole country down into the gutter with them instead of asking for more help or trying to find a better way. For that you will get blood from a turnip before they get sympathy from me.

6. The Dark King

Damn sub zero cold it is lol

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

They didn't learn from Bush so it's like Kevin Hart said "you gonna learn today"

I'm pulling out my popcorn.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Btw get it right. Its not just sub zero but absolute zero. That's zero on the Kelvin scale.

That's when ALL molecular activity ceases.

The distinction is real. Fuck them losers.

9. The Dark King

Sounds like some hate in your blood homie lol

10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

They understand they just didn't believe he would do it.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Nope. I just don't buy into the "love your enemies" doctrine. Not one bit.

I'm hate free because I've seen what hate does to a man. I'll pass.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well seeing is believing. The chickens are coming home to roost. lol

13. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Normally, I'd be right there with you. But, the major difference is these people have access to any and all the information they could ever need to make voting decisions that would benefit them. What do they do instead? They deliberately choose to demonize facts and intellectualism as elitist. Plus, there is history. Conservatives have never done anything for them, but they ignore that.

It's not like these things are hard to see in our country. It's done in the open. Our country provides every opportunity to learn and act on that information in ways people in Kingston may not be able to. It quite literally is all their faults. Even if they followed the Bible (you know the book they claim to live by) they would see that con-servatism isn't good for them or their loved ones. But, no. They'd rather burn the whole ship down than fix the hole in the bottom.

As I said before; I feel zero sympathy for them. Bone chilling, absolute zero sympathy. They voted for Trump. Now, they need to suck it up and live with their choices.

All I give a fuck about now is making sure my girl and I don't get caught up in this shit storm of "fuck the crippled and the poor" that's coming down the pipe.

14. The Dark King

Fair point. You guys might be swaying me

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

16. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

I hope that this is a lesson for them. If 9/11 didn't tell them that they aren't invincible then hopefully Trump's idiotic ass will. But this is funny:D:D #merica #hick

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  17. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

It's about the money. ..They are screaming the high cost.

It's been said "....it's the economy stupid...."

18. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Reading parts of this article make me bang my head against a wall. Cognitive dissonance is strong with some people.

As is the stupid. The stupid is also strong with some people. It takes actual effort to be as dense as some of the people in this article.

19. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Embrace the dark side. It's better over here and less stressful lol.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So all these comments yet you couldn't figure out why 82% of Kentuckians voted for a repel and replace option?
    This is why...

Oller has traveled around Corbin enrolling residents in health care plans since the coverage expansion started in 2014. And lately, she says, she’s watched the plans get more and more expensive.

“I like being able to give people good news, but it’s not always good news with Healthcare.gov, with the amount that premiums went up and the larger deductibles,” she says.

Premiums for midrange plans increased 22 percent nationally this year. That is, however, before the premium subsidies, which 80 percent of marketplace enrollees use — and which significantly lower the cost of coverage.

Narrow networks have become a problem in the area too. When Oller hosted an enrollment event at a hospital, she had to warn the enrollees that they couldn’t use their insurance at that particular facility.

Oller renewed a 59-year-old woman’s coverage (who asked her personal information be left out of this story) just after lunchtime on a Tuesday. She and her husband received a monthly tax credit that would cover most of their premium. But they would still need to contribute $244 each month — and face a $6,000 deductible.

The woman said she had insurance before the Affordable Care Act that was significantly more affordable, with $5 copays and no deductible at all. She said she paid only $200 or $300 each month without a subsidy.

The deductible left her exasperated. “I am totally afraid to be sick,” she says. “I don’t have [that money] to pay upfront if I go to the hospital tomorrow.”

Yeah they learned alright. To believe " your rates will go down and you can keep your doctor". Ha.