Just got back from Croatia: My REPORT!

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by playboy90210, Mar 11, 2012.

1. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

So dumb...ignore the ignorance

2. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Yea that is true anywhere. I think only US had that give us your sick,poor,etc motto. Most countries require you to come there to bring business,skills,etc since they already have enough people that don't contribute anything. The fastest way to get residency is to invest,buy real estate,etc and make business contacts with embassies in a lot of countries. Or be a skilled doctor,engineer,etc.

3. karris

karris New Member

You'll be all right in Croatia. They only think people who look just like them (as with Serbians) are racial undesirables. LOL. It's true. Check with the Holocaust Museum. They were exterminating us as racial undesirables, their own cousins.

I'm serious. You might find some coffee mugs for sale that say "Srbe na Vrbe." That means "Lynch the Serb from the Willow Tree." They lynched a million of us during WWI, then in WWII they were cremating us alive. But that got too expensive and smelly so they developed these raptor-like claws they'd strap to their wrists so they could slit throats easy and carpal tunnel stress free.

The Founding Father of Croatian Nationalism, Stachevich, was half Serb and started preaching the annihilation of Serbs. Kind of like our Andrew Jackson. His statues are all over the place over there, and they've revived the use of the flag their Nazis used in WWII. Doesn't look like a swastika to us, but it does to Serbs.

There's been a Serbian youth movement to depose Milosovich and deal with all these animosities. This is their emblem:

[​IMG]

It's actually a non-violence movement. That's kind of how things are over there, what was militance here is non-violence to them. Kind of says it all.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I learn something everyday.

5. NYU5573

NYU5573 New Member

What's with the false history? Jeez, just Wikipedia stuff before writing it up.

6. Martina 29

Martina 29 New Member

I am glad you liked my country.. I was reading with alot of attention what you wrote..
    1. Like in every country you can find a one night stand but most girls here don't see the point in that.. ;)
    2. That friend you made here that didn't kiss a boyfriend for a month is probably not telling the truth..
    3. Old people stare.. yes! old people here stare at everyone.. :rolleyes: they are rude and always complaining about something.. so i wouldn't take that personally ;)

7. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

lol... so true

8. Martina 29

Martina 29 New Member

:)

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Well,at least I'm learning something about Croatia. Where is Playboy90210?

10. Sexygirl5

Sexygirl5 New Member

Black guy in Croatia

Is any black guy in Croatia in Europe?

11. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member