Just got back from Croatia: My REPORT!

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by playboy90210, Mar 11, 2012.

1. playboy90210

playboy90210 New Member

I spent 7 weeks in Croatia and i returned a few days ago. it was my first time out of the country and i needed to see what it would be like.

POSITIVES:

-girls INSTANTLY like you and want to get to know you just because your are different, unlike America where most white women are afraid of you until you prove you're actually a GOOD BM. being black there is a POSITIVE and makes you 'exotic' and instantly 'sexy' to girls. when you walk into a club girls instantly drag you to the dance floor and fight for your attention. at a party, same thing. it's amazing and quite the culture shock for someone who normally has to chase white girls for attention and beg for something more than friendship from an above average looking WW.

-people under 35 are very kind and open minded to blacks and treat you nicely. they also speak very good english.

-almost all the women there are BEAUTIFUL :smt031!!! i rarely saw an overweight girl or very ugly girl. and they are not snobs. a drop dead gorgeous american girl carries herself with so much arrogance but a croatian girl that looks just as good is as humble as a below average chick. that's very refreshing.

-the american dollar is very strong there. 1 US dollar equals 6 kunas (their version of a dollar). you can spend quite alot and make it seem like you are wealthy when in reality you are not.

NEGATIVES:

-while very kind, flirtacious, and fun...the girls are hard to get into bed. i found out from SEVERAL girls that croatia is a very religious (Catholic) country and girls are not as slutty as one might hope. they will kiss, but nothing more. once you start dating, they move pretty slow before you smash, unlike in America, where you can get some from a girl before you even become a couple, or within days of becoming a couple. a friend i made over there told me it was almost a month before she kissed her boyfriend.

-the stares. old people stare at you out of fear. young people stare at you out of curiosity. it can be uncomfortable for most people. i didnt mind it but most guys will not like it i think.

-its almost impossible to move there or live there to become a citizen. if you find love, the girl better want to move to America because you moving there and finding work is not happening. to stay there and work you need croatian work papers but to get that you need a job willing to hire you and get a letter from them as to why you are the ONLY person qualified for the job. Also, even croatians have trouble getting jobs due to a terrible economy and all the corruption and nepotism plaguing the hiring process. oh, and good luck learning to speak Croatian, one of the most difficult languages in the world.

-small minded culture. i met a few girls there who liked me and even expressed interest in wanting to move out yet they always came up with excuses as to why they are afraid to come to the USA. they are afraid of change and dont want to leave behind family/friends. croatian citizens remind me of abused wives. they hate their situation but are too scared to leave for some reason.

Overall, it was a great experience and I look forward to seeing more of Europe.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I'm pleased you had enjoyed yourself in Croatia. Had you seen the movie Broken English? It is about a Croat woman in New Zealand in love with a Maori man. Good flick.

3. missykins

missykins New Member

sounds like u had fun! come to the uk we are great! lol :smt081

4. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

Just out of curiosity did you check out all of Croatia or just one part of it? Also even generalizing American women is ridiculous considering how big it is. You can get some on the first date or you can get nothing on the 20th depending on the women. Also America has plenty of women who wont give it up till marriage.

:D Im considering this in the future.

5. missykins

missykins New Member

:D Im considering this in the future.[/QUOTE]

u will love london! i am thinkin of moving there in the next few years :D

6. Soulthinker

I hope to visit London this year.

7. missykins

missykins New Member

i am goin to go to NY next year hopefully :D

8. Arwen

Arwen New Member

WOW... I mean, really? LOL

p.s. that doesn't coincide with American guys on Aviano base here that take periodical trips to Croatia just to get some slavic booty btw.

9. Soulthinker

I learn something everyday. I did not know brothers from that base in Italy are going to Croatia to date those women.

10. Lakers24

Lakers24 New Member

What part of Croatia did you got to and was there a lot to do there?

11. Arwen

Arwen New Member

Response I got on REP:

"stupid bitch--you prolly sell your own booty to the aviano guys fuck you bitch. why are you back ? get lost"

Well, honestly I'm sorry if I might have hurt some croatian girl on here, maybe my post had some lack of touch and I wrote it lightly. I have no prejudices against slavic girls, I have many friends who come from Slovenia etc. I was reporting what some guys I met do. That didn't mean that croatian girls are whores or something.
    If you didn't agree with what I said you could just say it here. You can think what you want but I've always been one of the most correct posters in this place so if you have something to say you can tell me and we can talk about it as normal people!

12. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Sounds like a guy. Maybe he's mad the Slovenia womenz didn't give him some booty and gave the whole base some. :smt005

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:smt081 ^^^ Oh Jordie, I so heart your posts!

Whoever left her the rep is an effin dickhead.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

sounds like a great experience though. nice report

LOL.
    Hey jordan...guess what ?

[​IMG]

15. Soulthinker

That rep is a very poor sport.

16. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

Seven weeks are too short to arrive at an opinion about a country. Plus were you in all parts of Croatia to generalise about it?

17. mako capone

mako capone New Member

Croatian women look inbred, I was in Zagreb and Novalja and no most don't jump in bed the first week even.

18. mama

mama Well-Known Member

:smt017

19. Soulthinker

Did you get any hookups there?

20. intermilan09

intermilan09 New Member

Great post rather insightful too