Jazzy Rowe story, Hartford Student Expelled, Faces Hate Crime Charge For Harassing Black Roommate

Discussion in 'In the News' started by jxsilicon9, Nov 2, 2017.

1. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

http://www.theroot.com/disgusting-university-of-hartford-freshman-who-rubbed-u-1820036536

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk...s-hate-crime-harassing-black-roommate-n816556

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Fucking cunt needs her god damn ass beat.

3. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Damn shame

4. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

I have a feeling her parents are big donors the way the school initially responded/tried to brush it under the rug and keep her quiet. Fortunately she didn't do what the university wanted. The fact that its a private and not a public institution to me also suggests something of that sort. I can say I attended a public University my two roomies lived on campus they where both white and got into a fist fight with each other....I come back hungover from a night of partying and found out the previous day both had been thrown out for fighting. There wasn't even police involvement.

I heard another guy hit his girlfriend also removed from Campus. The fact that this lady was allowed to live in student housing after committing biological warfare is absurd. It shouldn't have taken media attention for her to get expelled from University. Another thing I find odd about this.Its super easy to change dorm rooms usually. All she had to do was go to a housing office and site being "uncomfortable" and they would have switched her no problems.

Dealing with racist roommates can be tough especially when they are of the liberal variety. The kind that say racist stuff and pretend like everything is fine and dandy. I once had a situation of this kind in Sweden. Someone had a note on the fridge via magnet letters in Swedish "I"m not searching for/looking for a black family." (Take into account this was on moving in day.) So I immediately went to my computer and printed out a Malcolm X quote.

"We declare our right on this earth to be a man, to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any means necessary." the last part
    was written BY ANY MEANS NECESARRY!

In 3 days the note on the fridge got removed. However the Malcolm X quote remained. This may have caused some white flight in 1 month 3 people moved out no idea if it was that time of the year (End of academic term in a college town) or a Malcolm X quote.

5. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Why write that if you're already moving in? Were you renting or was it assigned housing from school?

6. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

She's from Springfield Gardens section of Queens in NYC which is pretty much a working class area. Anything is possible, but I'd doubt her parents would be big donors.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How is this about race? Did she do something racial?
    Bitch roomates who don't like each otber have done vile shit like this to each other for as long as women have lived together. Men do worse, yeah!? I'd have beat her up if she did even one of those.

The side not reported here or on The Root is the arrested roommate said her roomate was an absolute bitch to her, that she was rude and uncompromising, and that while she was asleep she would video record her snoring and live-stream it on social media to embarrass her. She also claims that half the shit she wrote like the tampon blood, she didn't do and has admitted to only one or two of the acts.

You have to watch out for unvetted or stranger roommates, they'll try to fuck each other's boyfriends, scrub toothbrushes in toilet bowls, mix shit in their hair conditioner and moisturizer. (Some) roommates are truly nasty. Hell some will even try to poision the other.

This is just two bitches hating each other, one being stupid enough to brag on SM, while the other just live streamed.

8. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

There was a "Jamaican barbie" comment when she admitted to doing that crap to her roommate over social media.

9. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

i don't get this. teenagers have thier own rooms with privacy but in colleges young adults are forced to share rooms with strangers with little privacy

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah especially at U Hartford that's a shit school not even a safety. Schools like that don't get donors just kids who didn't get into good schools but want out of their parents house

11. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Schools being cheap.