Jamie Fox and Katie Holmes

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Wished that scene with her and Denzel Washington took place in The Mighty Quinn.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have never seen The Mighty Quinn. I had heard it was good. I didn't know it had a possible IR scene in it.

Denzel Washington was also in a film called For Queen. It was based on an incident in England involving a Jamaican immigrant who fought in the Falklands war and didn't get anything for his service. Washington's character is in an IR in the film.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

He was protecting his "image" to not offend black women. I remember him saying that once in a interview, talking about not offending black women. In a interview with Bob Costas he mentioned an IR kiss he had in a movie(I forget the name of the movie he mentioned.) he told Bob that black women were mad about that. I think Julia Roberts said that he had the love scenes in The Pelican Brief cut out(although there had been multiple reports on how that situation played out.). Now days Denzel doesn't mind having a white female love interest like in his movie Flight.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I think the ire Washington faced with black women was the film Mississippi Masala in which his character meets and falls in love with an East Indian woman. They were plenty pissed because he is in bed with her and couldn't understand why a black man in Mississippi would fall in love with an East Indian woman when there are a lot of black women around.

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Jamie and Katie sat together, albeit briefly, at a gala in NYC last night.

6. darkcurry

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

This just happened within the last hour:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  8. darkcurry

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

His reluctance to be asked about her or seen with her at public events is difficult to comprehend after all this time.

10. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Urgh the look of love I need that shit in my life.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

The look of satisfaction lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. SHe's wearing his tee shirt and hat.

13. darkcurry

For real!? Any proof that they belong to him? Because we all know what THAT means.
    [​IMG]

lol.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Me too.

15. ColiBreh1

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/...kup-jamie-foxx-no-wedding-cold-feet-cheating/

[​IMG]

[​IMG] I don't know what to believe. All of the other celebrity gossip sites are just reporting this same story & I see the most reliable site TMZ ain't reported shit on this.

16. Reverie

I don't believe this for a second, they have never been a public couple, so why a public break up?

17. darkcurry

Mannn TMZ can't even get a good enough scoop on their relationship. But if it is true, I think it would probably be for the better because they are taking this hide their relationship from the public WAY TOO far. I mean wasn't it just last year they were holding hands on the beach enjoying each other without a care in the world and then they just went back into their cave. That is not healthy because it is not allowing your relationship to breathe and be FREE!

[​IMG]

18. Reverie

Me too.

19. ColiBreh1

LOL!! I knew you couldn't trust that story from radar.com. Page Six just put this out a few hours ago:

https://pagesix.com/2018/06/28/jami...es-still-going-strong-despite-breakup-rumors/

Here's the article from People Magazine where Katie Holmes's rep denies it too: https://people.com/movies/report-that-katie-holmes-jamie-foxx-split-untrue/

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  20. Mystik

Mystik Member

Unless TMZ reports it, take any celeb news with a grain of salt.