Jamie Fox and Katie Holmes

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I had no clue

2. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Jamie exclusively dates ww, which is why his dating life has to be kept a secret. This isn't an occasional thing. The studios today don't give a shit; the viewing public and the media platforms they consume have shattered into a million pieces. TV is king and there might be an IR quality problem, but it's quantity cannot be denied.

Jamie is afraid of a Black-lash with bw. Black male entertainers need that core demo when they go out to push their projects.

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

It's real.

Ask Mike Colter
    Taye Diggs
    Wesley Snipes
    Nate Parker
    Tyrese Gibson
    Maxwell

etc
    etc
    etc

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Maxwell? Lol.

When D'angelo starts dating ww run for your lives. Lol. We are all going to be refugees of WW3.

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Pro-athletes & music producers are the only black male celebrities I can think of BM don't have to worry about BW trying to sabotage them for being with a ww/non-bw.

Shit is getting spooky though. BW are coming after black male celebrities who are with biracial chicks like Tyrese, Kendirck Lamar, Lance Gross, & etc.

6. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

They don't even have to be white or biracial for some BW to complain.These days being with a light skin black women will set some BW off.

7. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Funny how BW...NEVER....EVER.... go after one another for dating IR..

WW that date BM catch hell from wm AND ww.

8. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

We are the ONLY race of men that fear a backlash from their women.

No other race has that fear....because they are PATRIARCHAL.

This faggish Matriarchy has got to be destroyed by any means necessary.

9. ColiBreh1

Is this specific to only African-Americans or do Non-AA blacks have to deal with this too?

10. ryanpaulstewart

The cold hard truth of it is that, historically, black men--pick your ideological reason why--have fared far better with white women than black women with white men. Outside of the sex farm structure of American slavery, black men occupy a unique place in the sexual history of the US. Miscegenation laws were created exclusively to curb the rate at which black men were impregnating white women.

11. ryanpaulstewart

Race consciousness in the US developed differently than elsewhere in the world. Most of (US) black identity derives from the atomizing way the English set up their laws; whereas, in Latin America, the Spanish had a less rigid racial identity, but a very specific place for black people; thus, race consciousness is in reverse. Blackness is a person who appears to be full-blooded African and the lightening of the those features was coded into degrees of whiteness.

12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I just heard that those were more rumors than anything.

13. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah, imo it's just making the relationship unnecessarily difficult.

14. ColiBreh1

I remember watching an interview a few years ago or so where Olivia Munn admitted that she dated Jamie Foxx.

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

A singer and actor doing good.

16. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

True dat, plus I think he's not really the family-type too, he just wants hook-ups.

17. MightyLighty

I'm surprised bw haven't gone after him already. Here are the products':
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  18. MightyLighty

*and comedian;)

19. RicardoCooper

A few years back Maxwell had some pics of him with some white chicks on his IG and butthurt sistas went off

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. RicardoCooper

Sad truth is these bitter broads are being replaced.