Jamie Fox and Katie Holmes

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

If that is true some of those BW have serious issues and hypocritical when BW date men of different colors.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

What else is new. They can swirl but we supposed to stay on the plantation. LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...es-Jamie-Foxx-board-private-jet-together.html

oh la la! Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx board private jet together during romantic trip to Paris... as actor continues to deny romance
    By Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 16:23 EDT, 24 May 2017 | Updated: 18:10 EDT, 24 May 2017

Earlier this week Jamie Foxx did his best to deny he's dating Katie Holmes following almost four years of rumors about their romance.

But the Oscar-winning actor will find it hard to argue with new photos that show the duo leaving the same hotel and boarding the same private jet in Paris earlier this month.

The rumored couple were snapped exiting Park Hyatt Vendome hotel and hopping into a private vehicle to take them to Le Bourget airport.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...board-private-jet-together.html#ixzz4i30C3Q2I

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. RicardoCooper

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

With Jamie Foxx being part of a movie that is getting a lot of attention coming out next month called Baby Driver the spotlight on their relationship is going to get bigger.

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Ehhh.....I don't know. Jamie just starred in a movie that came out a few months ago "Sleepless". Why wasn't a spotlight on their relationship than?

7. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

You can't always judge a person by their travel clothes. I myself wear sweats when I travel because I hate flying and I can at least be comfortable.

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

It's silly in this day and age that Jamie and Katie are so vigilant about hiding their relationship from the paparazzi.

9. RicardoCooper

I can and I will! There are sweats that are fly.

10. darkcurry

It wasn't getting a lot of attention and critically acclaimed like this movie is.

11. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Jamie scared of them sisters.

In our matriarchy...the MEN are the ones that face the backlash.

12. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Agreed, this has been going on for far too long to be in hiding.

13. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

It's JF that doesn't want it to be public.

14. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Jamie Fox has always been secretive and protective of his personal life even when he was a nobody. For years nobody knew who the mother of his oldest was, it is what works for the both of them. After Katie's very public relationship with Tom Cruise I would imagine keeping a relationship as private as possible is really a welcome change.

15. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Jamie wants to film the IR "Mile High Club"...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

This is true, Jamie has always been private about his personal life. You rarely saw him at events with his kids, or who his significant other was at the time.
    Maybe this is just his normal and has nothing to do with Katie being a WW or her ex being Jamie's former BFF.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  17. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Church!

18. Soulthinker

Most brothers ignore them and left that plantation a long time ago.

19. Soulthinker

Does Mr.Foxx think the media is stupid? They are not playing dumb.

20. darkcurry

It's Official... official. lol.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...t-love.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb

Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx have finally confirmed their love after years of hiding their romance in public.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Not hiding it any more: Katie Holmes, 38, and Jamie Foxx, 49, held hands as they strolled along the beach in Malibu on Monday after finally confirming their 'secret' romance

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    So in love: Katie and Jamie couldn't contain their happiness as they spent America's Labor Day holiday together at a beach house in Malibu[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]