James Blake & Jennifer Scholle

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Jan 19, 2007.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

2. hellspawn72

hellspawn72 Member

Regardless, he's one lucky brotha. I know that!

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

You got that right.

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Seriously!

5. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

I'm telling you, i'm becoming a professional athlete some time. Damn!!!!

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Did they break up? Could that be the reason his game went in the toilet since?

7. themaster

themaster Active Member

brotha? mm he's a very very much light skin guy...

8. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Well, find a regular dude who looks like him on the South Side of Chicago right ... have him drive up to the North Shore to some white, suburban neighborhood and then tell me just how "light skin" he is when the cops pull his ass over

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

*BOOM*

10. Jase

Jase Active Member

I don't know. If I was walking past that guy on the street I think I could easily mistake him for being white. Or maybe just being tan. If anything I think he could pass easier as an Arab than black.

She's a good catch regardless. But that guy is definitely not what comes to my mind when I think of a BM/WW couple.

11. swirlman07

swirlman07 Well-Known Member

Perhaps, because he's biracial. His father is black and his mother is white.

12. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Somebody get this scab some glasses..

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

WATCH OUT FAM!!!

Watch out, fam, before that dude Iykeg comes over to this thread and wages another war of attrition about how light-skinned or multiracial are just as white as a white guy and should be accepted as such if that's the way they want to identify.

Laydeezman Chris, that was too damned funny. I'm with LA on this one: BOOM!

14. Neostumptowner

Neostumptowner New Member

he is a half brotha, half white man

15. Jase

Jase Active Member

Well maybe it's just me

16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

It is just you.

17. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Yes...it's just you.

18. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

truth...

19. Jase

Jase Active Member

Well damn didn't mean to offend anybody

20. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Hi Jase. Welcome to the forum. You didn't offend anyone. We step on each others toes sometimes with our differing opinions. Some get a little more perturbed than others but it's all good. Don't be shy about expressing you. When I first saw the photo, I knew right away he was mixed. However, I am of the opinion that if the seed came from the loin of a black man that child is black. He/She is a black man's child. But this subject can get so complicated because of all the what ifs. This is what make this such a touchy subject for some. But to tell the truth the genes of a black man is dominant. That of whites is recessive. This is why I hold the opinion that I do...but then again, what do I know. Science was not my best subject.:D Thus, I am not about to debate anyone on this. I will just sit back and learn.