Jaden Smith and Sarah Snyder

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by SilverSmith, Sep 16, 2015.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I feel the same way about The Day The Earth Stood Still. I thought Jaden Smith was decent in the Karate Kid remake, but After Earth was inexcusable, both his work and his father's. But then again, he is just an adolescent. Perhaps he will improve.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You do know that Will's daughter Willow was in the film I Am Legend as his daughter. Rosario Dawson played his wife. Looking back on it, I wished that he didn't die at the end. But that was how author Richard Matheson wrote it(Matheson didn't like the Will Smith film).

I am sure that Jaden will mature enough to work a little harder in his performance next time.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Charges Dropped Against Jaden Smith's Girlfriend Sarah Snyder After She Was Accused of Stealing Hermes Bag

Article

4. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

For me, it's Kevin hart. The guy is like a bootleg Martin Lawrence and not even half as funny. Hate any film he stars in.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I like him better than martin. That dude is everywhere though.

6. SilverSmith

7. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

March 18, 2016 in L.A.

8. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

NYC, August 2016.

9. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

I don't know what is with Will Smith crazy ass kids. I guess that's the end result of being spoiled and having a career handed to you.

10. orejon4

I guess they're trying to milk their fifteen minutes of fame for all it's worth while he can.

Nah, that was Salli Richardson. Remember her from Posse?

11. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Does the store not have security cameras?

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Not at Hermès. Those cameras are way too expensive lol. :smt043:rolleyes:

13. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

She looks like a young Winona Rider and he's looking like he's stolen The Weeknds signature hair style.

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Yeah, I remember her from Mario Van Peebles' Posse. They do almost looks alike.

15. SilverSmith

16. orejon4

Meh, just a couple of eccentric kids doing their thing. I can't say anything, I wore Doc Martens and had a high-top fade and an army jacket.

If I were Will Smith, I would be more concerned about keeping my son away from Scientology than I would be worried about this girl.

17. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Seems these two crazy young kids are no more, according to reports they broke up in decemeber.

Seems that Jaden broke it off because things were getting way too serious for him she started pushing for a ring and he just was not with that being only 18.

18. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

He's smarter than I thought. Marrying that crazy chick wouldn't work out anyway.And if a woman starts wanting a ring,run for the hills.

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. Engagement??? Marriage?? Not at 18. The kid does have some good sense after all.

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Young man's got a father in the home.