It's the year 2K17, is IR dating between black men and white women even a big deal anymore?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Jan 3, 2017.

1. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

I must admit that I do get annoyed when I see a WW in a club with a BM, and she fits their stereotype,

2. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

I try not to. It annoys me when people jump to conclusions about the kind of person I am based on how I dress or who I date. I really try not to do it to others without getting to know them first.

Althoguh, if a girl is living up to their stereotype then shes doing enough harm to herself.

3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I don't care.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

People find fault in others and blame others when they aren't taking care of their own lives. If the women who wanted to rag about ww being with black men were focused on their own lives, what they were doing, and handling their own business, they wouldn't care what other people are doing

A happy woman is not going to give a rip what (or who) others are doing.

5. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Good point too.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Great words G towards such "hypocrites",trolls,and their ilk.

7. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

Totally 100% this.

Cultural/racial factors are a hindrance and not a help in my view. We should just put all that aside and be with who we want to be with.

Black men are beautiful to me too, in the overwhelming majority. Physically, at any rate. There's no rationalising or understanding it, they just are.
    White guys the total opposite. Very, very few I would honestly call beautiful, and even then it's totally differemt. Appreciation not attraction.

8. K

K Well-Known Member

I really have to wonder how many people sit and analyze and explain (or feel the need to) why they are attracted to people who have the same color skin as they do.

9. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

They won't because (other than the sake of discussion and/or playing devil's advocate) the closed minds think everyone needs to date within their race/ethnicity, and the open minds are well aware of the fact that you like what you like (including sexual orientation).

10. Reverie

Black men are hot.

11. DudeNY12

White women are VERY hot:).

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The chemistry is better with ww.

13. Reverie

And you guys knows exactly what to say to make a woman melt. :p

14. DudeNY12

That has been my experience (and latina women).