It's the year 2K17, is IR dating between black men and white women even a big deal anymore?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I see all kinds of couplings out here and those that got a reaction from people are white woman and black men. Had the same woman married an asian like the bottom of the bottle white men does, nobody would have cared. Just one thing to do and that is to not let the racist shit not have the pleasure of ones company ever again.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Boi you passed on southern white women???

Im glad someone is preaching about Nashville tho

3. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Definitely. Nashville is growing with lots of people from the West coast and up north moving there. Yes the quality in TN and Kentucky is really nice. I do miss how friendly ww and people are in the south. It was easy to talk to chicks there. I live in California now, not too hard but not as easy as TN.

4. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Sad but true lol. Didn't know how good I had it lol.

5. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

Lol us southern women are definitely adapting to the times! Growing up in GA I almost never saw a WW with a BM, now i see it all the time! It really is amazing how much the south has changed! Now if we could only turn GA blue next election! haha

6. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

I am really happy to hear that more and more southern white women are open to having relationships with black men. I may have to come down there. I live in a predominantly black city. Baltimore. I notice there is not much BM/WW dating in the city but do notice more in the southern suburbs of Baltimore and the suburbs of Washington, DC.

7. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yes, I live in Rockville, and I was telling someone recently that there's plenty of south of Baltimore like in Anne Arrundel and Howard counties, and even southern Maryland. I see a fair amount of IR around DC, and then again... It's quite common now in places like Winchester, VA and other rural/semi rural parts of VA.

Yesterday, I was at Tyson's Corner Mall and saw a BW/WM couple which is still not nearly as common as WW/BM relationships in pinion.

8. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

I suppose it depends on where you live. You will get racists everywhere but in general I dont think anyone in the UK considers it to be a big deal.

9. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed. My observation is that it's not a big deal in the bigger cities where folks tend to be more tolerant in general.

10. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

Ive never really had any issue with it anywhere Ive been in the UK. I could just have been lucky I suppose.

11. Maxineray

Maxineray New Member

I've heard it's still a sore spot with people where I am but I've never had any issues and it's super common to see an IR couple here especially in my neighbourhood.

12. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Nope, not really an issue anymore.

[​IMG]

13. K

K Well-Known Member

exactly!

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I would normally shrug at this but I'm pretty much fed up with all the ignorance in this country after having to flee this apocalyptic weather disaster. Now this stuff stands out even more. All the beauty in this world taken for granted and destroyed or hated due to these type of diseased minded motherfuckers.

Where I live IR relationships are the norm but the reality is that these assholes vote and obviously they affect other parts of the country in one way or another.

Denial of science is denial of science. For one thing race isn't real, global warming is, and there you have it. Those people are all in the same tree of stupidity.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

One sees us as damaged goods. The other sees us as having been blacked.
    It just increases the number of WW available to BM.

16. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Same here. Only ever had issues in the US of A. Think I have talked about it before.

17. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

Europe is more open to white women dating black men than the U.S

18. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Is it like that in France?
    I have a friend who had a relationship with a Nigerian. Had two.kids with him. Found out he played her badly. Had a wife at home and all that regular nonsense. Seperated. Is now going out with a German guy, her two brown babies included. Maybe not everyone is this lucky.

19. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

It shouldn't be, but from personal experience it is.
    Foxy's absolutely right. In the UK it's totally normal and nobody considers it a big deal.
    But I had my first date (happy to say now my first relationship) with a black guy in 2017.
    I'd love to sit here & say it was no different to dating a white guy, but it'd be a lie. It was completely different.
    Before, and the whole time on that first date I was scared stiff. I still have absolutely no idea why.
    Totally over it now of course, but at the time it was a very big deal.
    Probably not to anyone else seeing us together, but it was to me.

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

In the UK it has never been a big deal for many years like centuries.