It's the year 2K17, is IR dating between black men and white women even a big deal anymore?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You got your answer now stfu or get banned.

2. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

It's the whole concept of black that turns them off.

If there's anything Ive learned about racism it's that it has more to do with one race hating another, there's a whole racial hierarchy list.Any ounce of black in a person is a major turn off to some. It's funny hearing stories about people getting uncomfortable when they find out that their "latina" GF is really a quarter black.

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

They'll forgive that if the girl they are dating shits on other black folks though. It might even be a turn on. Getting their own little Stacy Dash to cosign his bullshit. As long as blacks, mainly men, are put down by them, a white dude with racist views will date a sister.

4. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

You can call those the exceptional blacks aka the house negro.

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yup. I was listening to a podcast clowning on house negros and people putting their cape on for Paula Dean and others. Had me dying

6. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

heh heh. Reminds me of the video below. What's extraordinary about it isn't what the white guy is saying, but the commentary by the black female toward the end. She observes that black women in relationships with white men will sometimes shit on black people and even try to antagonize black men with their "love". It's seriously rare for a bw to observe such a thing.

She even observes that some of these chicks have "issues" with BM. Jeesh -- there's hope for us yet. :D Can't say I agree with everything she says (some of it is beyond my purview), but she's on point about some bw tolerating that stuff & even participating in it. I'm just one black man, & I've seen plenty of it myself.

Regarding the OP's question: as long as there's human nature & gender politics, interracial, intercultural, inter-religious love is going to be taboo to some extent. That's just the humans for ya.

People who don't want to wallow in the bullshit will always have to battle for "breathing room". Sometimes it's pitched, sometimes it ebbs, but it's always there.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Dude isn't letting this shit go, is he? He must think this is the BGOL (Blackgirl Online) forum, not WWBM.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

I agree in a way ... I'd prefer to see the forum focus exclusively on ww (not bw, asian women or even mixed women).

Guy might be a troll, but hey -- if there's a thread about aw, why not bw?

(Yes, I understand this is all off-topic, but...)

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Many of us would agree (and have). However, clearly there are those who consider wwbm to be black men and women who are not black.

There has also been all sorts of discussion about what actually constitutes being a "white woman" or a "black man". However, we still do not see any threads with non-black men, only those who are non-black women.

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Is it human nature or the nature of the immature?

11. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Is this white guy being turned off white women who were with bm thing, an American white male problem or universal?

12. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

There aren't any full blown threads, but there are plenty of woman members past and present who have posted famous white men in the women's section. I think the main difference you are experiencing is that you and a few others date black men exclusively. Meanwhile, a lot of black men on here predominantly date white women, but are open to other races as well.

13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

He is a member of the LABW

14. K

K Well-Known Member

You could be right. I should have said threads dedicated to...

The truth is when I was single, while I was much more attracted to black men overall, I was open.

15. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

Not a big deal where I am, for sure. None of my friends care, my parents love my husband, but I definitely think this depends on where you live. It isn't like the US is a utopia now where nobody cares, but probably most major cities where everybody is mixed up with everybody else it would be exhausting to care.

16. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

I think its more of a generational thing. I see with my daughter and her friends dating black boys is completely accepted and is pretty much the norm, at least in her group. Of course im sure there still are and always will be people it angers, especially white males that feel "left behind", but in general I think it is pretty normal now

17. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

The Millennials seem to be much more comfortable with IR Dating than Generation X. I am glad to see that more and more people are accepting IR dating and marriages.

18. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

I feel you on this. However when I lived in Nashville, TN (2008-2012) I saw lots of IR relationships with BM and WW. Apparently it was a thing cuz a lot of black dudes was telling me that I should get me a white girl lol. White chicks were aggressive over there too lol. Can't lie I was scared me being an out of towner.

I remember being at a stop light and I look over to a cute white chick eye fucking the hell out of me, and she was with her man lol. To me I secretly wanted to but the racist wm and hating ass black chicks some who I was hanging around at the time kept me from doing it. Yea I know I let others opinions control my dating options, but I still knew I was in the south. Shit could go left real quick if you with a pretty white girl there. But I think cuz it was so prohibited in the past it was so many IR between those two groups. Some for rebellious reasons, some cuz who they fell for.

Now that I think bout it I saw more IR between BM and WW in Nashville than where I live now in SoCal.

19. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Also, we know damn well that nobody is caping for black men on WM/BW IR forums.

The fact that BM always have to deal with motherfuckers guilt tripping us about our preferences, even on forums like this, is ridiculous.

20. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I heard Nashville done came a long way, I also heard Nashville has become the new Mecca for white people as Atlanta was for blacks in the early 90s.

Sorry to hear you let others opinions sway you but I understand where you are coming from. I be working in rural parts of the US and be feeling uncomfortable as fuck because all I see is white people who I assume are racist.

One crazy thing I noticed was once school let out this summer, the crazy amounts of high yellow children which I assume who are mixed out and about in these very same areas i considered racist.

Black dudes really need to check out Kentucky! The women there are [​IMG]