It's the year 2K17, is IR dating between black men and white women even a big deal anymore?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Jan 3, 2017.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Shit is so common where I'm stay, nobody bats a eye and it's pretty much expected.

2. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Well this forum allows for threads on Asian women, and mixed women, but apparently a thread on pretty black girls is unacceptable.

3. 4north1side2

What does that have to do with the thread?

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Nothing absolutely nothing

To your original question depends on where you are. I wouldn't do that shit in Mississippi or Alabama or Tennessee etc

5. MightyLighty

My point is that, it now acceptable to appreciate bm with non-bw but no bm with bw.

6. 4north1side2

Obviously you have a reading problem, again what does that have to do with the thread?

If you want to talk about black women, theirs plenty of threads on that so use your search function and post in those threads.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. That's goodloove Jr.

8. The Dark King

You have to wonder why either of them want to be here. If you love black women more power to you but there are plenty of sites for that

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter why they are here because subject matter and theme of the forum should always be respected, otherwise what's the point? Go to a camaro forum and mention mustangs every other post and watch how quickly you get banned. It doesn't mean that they hate mustangs. It simply means you don't belong there.

10. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

It's a big deal to those who make a big deal about it.

Outside of the internet I rarely see anything besides rude stares.

11. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I say fuck everyone and their b.s. Invalid opinions. If there was more IR love it'd become the norm anyway and seeing white on white would be like wtf!?

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

It is for a lot of people still. No matter where you are.

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

IR couples aren't as shocking to see as they were 20-30 +years ago, but a BM and a WW entering a restaurant or club together and locking lips at the bar can still cause a scene.

There's something about a BM/WW couple that TURNS ON and THREATENS the status quo in this country in a way that a WM and an Asian woman, for example, never will.

The taboo is still there, just not as much.
    Lots of non-Black men are sexually intimidated and in many case envious of Black men sexually, from my experience, so I don't think the 'shock value' of BM/WW couples will ever entirely go away.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  14. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

True

15. meowkittenmeow

You do realize that you are posting this on wwbm and not the hater site I like to whine about right?

16. MightyLighty

^But in that case, why is there a thread for Asian women and mixed/biracial women?

17. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yeah a lot of white dudes will consider a white girl damaged goods if she fucks with black dudes. They are intimidated by something. The huge dick thing, assumption of having "swag" and all that shit.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Anyone creating & posting in any "Asian Women" thread is clearly like you : clueless.

As far as Mixed/Biriacial Women Thread, that should be obvious, but again you've demonstrated your ongoing trait of being clueless to the obvious......

19. The Dark King

Look when those were created. Wouldn't fly now

20. meowkittenmeow

Asian women is a very old thread. Biracial makes sense since this is an interracial forum for bm and ww. If you are refering to aa date asian women thread then you are better off asking the person who posted it. Please, just go to the hater site I like to whine about instead of coming here with your mess.