Is your attraction exclusively toward ww/bm?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

A couple. ;)

A tramp stamp. ;)

2. K

K Well-Known Member

He's a delusional one!

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Women are hardly ever single

4. K

K Well-Known Member

WTF are you talking about?

I've come to realize that I've probably become a huge commitment phobe in recent years. Since getting divorced 10 years ago, I have had maybe 3-4 short term relationships (as in months) only one of which even ventured into a conversation about future and moving into something serious and we were actually involved 2 of those times.

I've had several playmates over the years (no matter what some of you would like to think, women can actually choose to have those situations).

It's not that I think I'm really afraid of commitment, just hasn't been anyone I wanted to go down that route with, with the exception of the aforementioned.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  5. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

Exclusive

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I didn't hear a no :)

7. Reverie

I have been single for a time now, just enjoying life.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. 4north1side2

All i know women looooooove love LOVE to exaggerate the length of time theyve been single and the last time they had sex for some odd ass reason.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Reverie

Did I write anything about last time I had sex?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. K

K Well-Known Member

Funny, I wonder why it is that men so stupidly would even bother asking when was the last time a woman had sex. Is that really going to be a determining factor of something with you?

And I'm agreeing with Rev - we weren't talking about the last time we had sex. That and a relationship are not the same thing. Of course, North is young too so what he encounters may be very different.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. 4north1side2

I don't even be asking, women voluntarily be like "You the first person I been talking to in 4 years, I haven't had sex for over a year"

[​IMG]

It's cool tho, I know y'all women be going thru the same things with men.

12. 4north1side2

Now I got your attention, where the hell do I meet these mature ladies your age K cuz I'm fucking tired of women around my age. All I keep encountering is train wrecks.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL well when I read the first post the first thing I thought of was - oh yes younger ones! I don't think most older women are going to lie about it. But then again, there are those who have the whole slut shaming fear thing. I could care less and most women I know are about the same about it. We are way past dealing with guys who have issues about such things. If they do, cool, NEXT.

I really can't answer the question of where to find mature women. I think it depends on what you are asking. I know a lot of women who go for younger guys but then they are doing it for fun, not for a relationship. A few may be thinking relationship....especially as it seems so many men are having ED issues and such. I do know there are a lot of single older women out there who are looking for/wanting a relationship and some really don't want all the baggage and the set in the ways things that come with some older men. I can tell you when I used to go to things with meetup.com there sure were a lot of single older women (in groups that weren't dating based, but were for singles) The travel groups and various get together things had tons. Aren't there some older single moms around your son's activities/school? I find there are quite a few out there....many started having kids later or have a big age gap in their kids. Lots of 40+ single mama's out there.

Here's the thing though....you need to make sure you know how to treat a woman well and be able to pull off the old school gentleman treatment, or you aren't going to get far. Chivalry goes a long way. I know on this forum the men seem to hate that hearing that - but you either do what works to get the results or you have a bunch of excuses...you know?

Other possibilities are business related activities, going back to school, etc. Cultural events, art shows, museums.....depends on the type of woman you are talking about. Certain bars if you are into that. Yoga studios, Starbucks, quaint restaurants......

14. 4north1side2

LOL!!!! As I just said

[​IMG]

So this person just hit me up. Majority of her pics are sexually provocative and she's been a member of POF for over a year but she hasn't been on a date for nearly a year.

[​IMG]

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Yep, that happens to me too. If I've ever found when a woman last had sex or even a date It's because she told me without me even having to ask. Even if it's not in her profile it'll be mentioned in the first few comversatiions.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

wow that's crazy!

about the chicca North posted about - come on she has a 14 month old son and she's saying she hasn't dated in over a year. Was she dating while she was pregnant or right after she dropped the kid? PLEASE. And is she independently wealthy since she's a single stay at home mom?

Please define what you mean by single. Do you think if someone is dating or has a playmate they are not single? Some people are talking about when they were married or living with someone as the marker for being single or not. I've been guilty of referring to my being single as the time since getting divorced, probably because the times since that I was committed were so short lived.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Reverie

Exactly, just quit the slut shaming and respect that women have lived a life.

Again, exactly. Be a man.

18. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the world of POF. Profiles like that one are rampant, although most of them don't have as many correctly-spelled words as the one that North posted.

19. Reverie

Online dating has been a no, no for a very long time.

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

It doesn't change lol

Go to the next Hillary Clinton anti-Trump slash pussy hat rally. Plenty of older MILFs and they all hate white men. Ready to scandalize their family and friends with some young black dick. Fight the patriarchy!!!! LMAO