Is your attraction exclusively toward ww/bm?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah well in terms of corporate America there are no friends only winners and losers. Sad but true. Unless its someone at a different firm or company it's every person for themselves. The best ideas or hardest workers don't make it to the top it's those who are completely void of compassion for others.

2. The Dark King

Don't ever invite strangers to your home boo.

I'm curious how is only wanting sex a time waster?
    If you both had consensual sex then it's reasonable to assume you both wanted to do it right?

3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I don't, I have never dated a complete stranger actually.

For the part only wanting sex it isn't. For the part who perhaps not knows the partner only wants sex it can be if it isn't directly said sex is the only thing offered.

4. The Dark King

Well that's the problem because almost no woman is down for just sex unless we're talking top 1 percent of male specimens and even then they still want the option presented in a certain way. This is another argument for national laws to legalize prostitution. Everyone knows upfront what they're there for no hurt feelings

5. Reverie

I know you are wrong. I know a lot of women could have a lover as long as he was honest about what he wanted, and if she caught feelings it would be her responsibility to end it.

6. The Dark King

Ok if you say so. Experience in dating and talking to other men prove otherwise.

7. Reverie

Have they ever tried the honest route?

8. The Dark King

Trust me it's incredibly rare for a woman to be ok with that because no woman wants feel used. Most are incapable of emotionless sex otherwise we'd see a lot more women hunting for just that but your challenge in life is finding a relationship not finding sex. Sex is literally as easy as falling out of bed for you.

9. Reverie

Good points all over. And the next arguments comes quite naturally: Nobody (men) is entitled to sex, (women) or relationships.

10. The Dark King

Exactly but unfortunately a lot don't realize that. Everyone wants to be compensated for their time which makes me believe the next step is legalized prostitution followed by sex robots eventually.

11. Reverie

That sound so empty.

12. The Dark King

Empty to the one who is financially responsible for everything lol

13. K

K Well-Known Member

Goodness TDK....some things just don't change. So now you are in a relationship with a "non-white" woman. Ok cool. Are you really going to come over here and start to build cases against ww though? Come on.

We all know your thoughts and opinions on how women are on the take from men, expecting everything to be paid for, not giving a damn about your future, and not giving up sex without being compensated. I just don't get your need to continue to rally for your pov about it all if you are in a relationship with a woman who is none of those things. If you have now experienced that at least ONE woman (whatever freaking color she may be) meets your wants/needs/etc, why is it so difficult for you to accept that others have the same experiences with (GASP) white women? Or any other women for that matter.

I thought you were happy and everything was as you wish. Why the need to be complaining about how others are regarding dating and relationships? And why is it impossible that others have differing experiences from you and may actually have found that certain women meet or exceed what they need/want/desire/etc??

14. K

K Well-Known Member

"But when it comes to success, climbing the ranks in a white man's world, freedom, pressure form society and media and love. They only care about themselves when it comes to those things."
    "Preach!"

This seems to be a major common thread.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

People do look out for each other at times, white people do it for each other all the time. Bw look out for bm, but only for the gay ones.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  16. The Dark King

You must have a reading comprehension problem because I said several times this was true for me but I still support and respect other people's decisions.
    Secondly just because I've found happiness doesn't mean a problem stopped being a problem. It's like saying just because you got a job unemployment isn't still a problem for others. The same attitudes still exist around dating and I btw all I ever said about me dating ww was I think it's incredibly rare for me to see any from this country that get what I'm going through. Not everyone is you K, not everyone has kids from different ethnic backgrounds most live in their own bubble and tune out.
    Lastly you act as if I said no one should date ww, the thread is about whether or not we're exclusively attracted to ww and I gave my answer.

17. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

I have to disagree. I think many women, especially if they are older like me lol, are completely fine with the idea of a purely physical relationship. Since my divorce, that is most of what I have done

18. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Is that because that's what YOU want or is it because the guys won't fully commit to you? I'm with TDK, ain't no woman having any purely physical relationships with some dude is perfectly fine with it. The only women ok with that are women who already have another man in the picture.

19. The Dark King

You know what you may have a point I'm still around the crowd who still looks at love and sex through a romantic lens rather than simple companionship. Most younger women look at it as being used which never made sense to me since they receive pleasure too.

20. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I think there are attractive people in every "race", but I've always been most attracted to black guys. Rarely does anyone else catch my eye, and rarely do any non-black men show interest in/approach me. I wasn't allowed to date black guys when I was growing up, but as soon as I left home after high school, I dated who I wanted to date. In high school I did have three dates with white guys (one date each), but I haven't dated anyone who wasn't black in the last 27 years.

As far as the 'why' goes, there's no explaining it other than to say it's just a natural thing that is what it is.