Is your attraction exclusively toward ww/bm?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

That's wassup, I met alot of cool ass Asian dudes in my life. I don't think enough women of other races give them the time of the day.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Remember when Christina Aguilera said in an interview she have never dated a white boy before after that statement all she dated and even married had kids with was black men. While Denise Richards stated that black men never hit on her as to why she hasn't dated a black man, but she stuck with white guys. Demi Lovato has argued that Latino men are 'more passionate' than white men, broke up with her latino boyfriend and dated white UFC fighter. Instagram Model thugmissashton said she don't date white guys, then turned around stated why she dated white guys. White men still have an affect on white women that Black men don't. Unless they are in love with a black man they are with, I don't believe any white woman that says they aren't into white men. Those that say they aren't black men are more believable. If a white woman has never dated a black man before very slim chance she will, if a white girl says she has never dated a white guy before very big chance she will.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

When I was young I dated all diff guys and I didn't really think I had a type. I married white. After I got divorced, a man I know made the comment that he thought it was weird that I used to pretty much date non-white and then married white. It wasn't a plan or anything, it just turned out that way. I married someone I wasn't really physically attracted to (DON'T do that....it DOES matter!) When I got divorced I was open as to who I dated and then found that I just tended to be more attracted to black men. I have a thing about darker skin though - always have. I've been single over 10 years now and I've only gone out with non-black men a handful of times and it was early on when I was single. It's possible that I would, they do ask me out. I just haven't met any I was really interested in recent years.

4. 4north1side2

Did you realize you weren't physically attracted to him before or after marriage?

Actually I have more questions but I'll just create a new thread.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

Actually, I did it twice. When I was about 21 I married someone I had known for years and he worshiped me (that just never works well). He wasn't physically my type at all.... I did it more because of how he was about me. I was 25 the second time and he's a really good person, we got along well, blah blah blah but you just can't make yourself feel things you don't. We were raised that such things didn't matter.

6. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

How is the most common answer not provided?

Surely the most common answer is "I prefer black men / white women, but I'm open for anything." Just like I prefer short hair on men, but if the right guy came along, sure. Or how I prefer guys with nice hands, but it's not a dealbreaker.

I'm not sure I have any deal breakers at all except "being a jerk" or "being very dim." That's it. I do not prefer short Asian men with long hair, but if one had come along that made me laugh and was a wonderful person I'm sure I would have married him and been very happy. Looks are just not at the top of my priority list, and even if they were it's totally possible to be a very hot Asian guy / short guy / whatever.

7. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

@GAmomlisa Well you don't since you were married to a wm. I meant NEVER.

8. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I was together with an asian man for years. His parents came from Vietnam, but he had lived here all his life, he worked as a lawyer. He looked like an asian Johnny Depp, only taller (6ft). He told me he had never had much luck with women, and I was like.-. What the fuck??? That face alone, with the thick straight jetblack hair and that slender body he toned with swimming.He was pure perfection. Why didn't more women see it????

Blinded by stereotypes about asian men, I guess, but believe me, there wasn't anything "feminine" with that man. His was a goalgetter by nature and made quite a name for himself in his work.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  9. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

I'm not gonna lie, I still love my sistahs and Latinas but it's getting there with the white girls lol. Probably will never be exclusively, but man SoCal has so many beautiful white women! San Diego has a very small black population so I'm used to see mainly beautiful white, Hispanic, and Asian/Middle Eastern women. A lot of mixed girls here too. It's so bad that when I go home to VA I really don't look at sistahs unless they're super fine with a phat ass. Maybe it's me, my taste in women is changing. But I'm getting white woman addiction or something. Pretty, athletic with bubble butt and a cool personality. I see it all over here, I try to play it cool tho so I don't come off as thirsty.

10. Reverie

11. 4north1side2

I'm beginning to see that I fell into this category with my roommate. Tough pill to swallow.

[​IMG]

Look at you, young, optimistic, and wet behind the ears. :p

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I find all women attraction and even though I'm with a non white woman my overall attention still focuses on them. But I will say as I get older and as this world becomes more divided based on race I know that partner wise its very hard to see myself with a white woman at least a white woman from this country.
    Too often when I talk to friends who are white, unless they have biracial kids (depending on wealth too) treat this shit like a game. Using terms like your side lost, give it a chance, at least you're in NY we can ride it out.
    My life and the life of my family ain't a game and even though I'm fortunate enough to have some privileges I'm still black and this is still America. That greatly influences who I see as a potential life partner now.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

Your roommate? you mean the girl you've been involved with for years and shown pictures of?

14. darkcurry

That common answer at least among white women is as I pointed out with my examples when white women say they prefer black men but open for anything the latter part of that is more true than the preference. I'm sure you and others on here are in the minority and I have met white women that are. But for the most part when I hear white women say they prefer black men or only date black men they are not really being honest as they would wind up with a non black guy(most of the time a white guy) in the quickness, it's like that one non black guy came along faster than your preference.

While it's the opposite for women that never dated black men, but are open to it. They are not very open to it. Most of the time the ones that will seem to be racially ignorant and are dating you for the stereotypes, while most of them will continue to date non black men and that one black guy doesn't come along as fast or at all.

So that common answer seem to be more so a signal to white and other non black men saying they want to do date them. Just say it, lol.

15. Mrmike757

I would say so, me I play it too cool lol till the point where a woman may not even know I'm interested. With "thirst" being a thing people say when a guy shows interest I'm a bit apprehensive when approaching. However I do see a lot of thirsty brothas out here, especially when it comes to non black women. I cringe but at least they going for theirs I guess.

16. Reverie

Let us hope they go for what they want.

17. darkcurry

Your with a non white woman? Why did I think you were with a white woman. I'm shocked.
    I hope your not saying your experiences turned you off to dating/marrying white women, I don't let the ignorance of others cloud my judgement.
    TDK, your a smart guy bro. A lot of beautiful white women even here in America(lol) that can also influence you in beautiful ways, although I hope you are VERY happy in your current relationship. :)

18. Mrmike757

Oh yeah brothas have no problems going for theirs. I came from an aggressive environment with a shortage of pretty women lol. So grabbing a woman by the arm to holla at her was seen as regular if she didn't respond right away. This is what I mean as thirsty. I live in a different environment now where that may be considered sexual assault lol, though that's no laughing matter.

But the aggressive nature is seen as confidence in certain environments which you may know. This along with telling a woman how good looking, thick, how big her booty is, or what you wanted to do to her was normal. But when you move away one will have to tone it down. Some women of other cultures are responsive to it, most of them are frightened. I never been that aggressive and conduct myself as a regular guy although if that side of me comes out through drinking or whatever it is interesting to see the response from certain women lol. That was long but hopefully not confusing lol.

19. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

I totally play this strategy to, I't embarrassing, especially when other negros play thirsty in the presents of non-bw, I tend to look out for the cues and clues that a chick shows.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

For the better part of 20 years all I did was date white women exclusively. First kiss first girlfriend longest relationship all with white girls. I had some awful girlfriends and some amazing ones. With the exception of one most were spoiled and pretty sheltered. After all that I realize that while i fully support and promote IR between bm and wm I don't see it being for me. Maybe it has more to do with who I fell in love with and want to spend my life with. I honestly love being with someone who doesn't question and minimalizes how I feel about things that are going on because frankly it's not their problem no matter how much they're into me. I was tired of having to deal with someone's racist family member and/or friend "who means well"
    Like I said I fully support everyone here definitely logged more ir time than most which is why I like conversing with everyone.