Is your attraction exclusively toward ww/bm?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

WW. :) Since I'am currently in a relationship with a white woman to me that makes sense to be exclusive in my attraction. When single I'am open to all races and skin colors, but just like a few others have said to be honest I'am more attracted to white women. Been that way since Kindergarten. lol.

2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

If I weren't in a relationship right now I'd keep an open mind to all ethnicities (ok, there are some exceptions). Generally I have always been attracted to men with a darker complexion than myself and brown eyes...that could also mean Mediterranean Latino, Indian (not the short ones though). Some Arab guys are really fine, too, but too complicated with their culture and religion (am over that one...). Ok truth be told, I'd still prefer a bm:oops:

3. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

For me dating black men is like dating tall men: I definitely prefer that my SO be taller than me (Sorry shorter guys!), but it's not a dealbreaker and I have dated a couple guys who were shorter than me (I'm 5'8''ish). Still, I'd prefer taller, everything else equal. Similarly, I'd prefer my men black, but it's not a dealbreaker if they aren't and I've dated men of other races before.

And for those wondering: I'd rather date a shorter black man than a taller white man, if it came down to it :)

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. I think EXACTLY the same way.

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Well hello there

6. RicardoCooper

Just say you like black men exclusively and be done with it, all those mental gymnastics :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

I hear you girl.
    I think much of the time people really over-think this.
    Saying you're much more attracted to black guys doesn't mean you aren't accepting of others, or open as a person generally.
    Some things we have no control over. We just like who we like and that's that.
    In any case you are stunning and must have guys queueing up around the block!

8. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

Thanks hun. Im sure you have them chasing after you too.

Sadly the difficulty is in finding a man thats actually worth being with.

9. RicardoCooper

Wait...two sexy redheads? Wow!

10. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Hahaha, we are women, we have to elaborate a bit...
    I have dated an Indian guy and an Iranian guy before. Problem with the Indian men is they are just too short (on average) and they are such mummy boys they'll never leave home and can't even cook their own tea. Problem with the Iranian guy was he was psychologically unstable and he wanted me to wear a headscarf to take pics of me to send home to his mummy. So I'm serious with the "open to all races as long as darker in complexion and has brown eyes;-)" But then it's all hypothetical anyway...

11. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Jesus, I swear. Women and their height requirements!

12. K

K Well-Known Member

Why are you whining? you're still taller

It's no different than men who have boob, ass, legs, whatever requirements.

13. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Y'all women are fucking ridiculous with it tho

14. RicardoCooper

Chicks be like 4' 11" and 200 lbs talkin bout "I want a tall athletic man at least 6 feet." LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Not whining at all, just making an observation lol.

Plus all those things you mentioned can be changed in some way. Height is something that you're stuck with no matter what you do. That puts it in a different category.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Dudes be fat, ugly, and stupid talking about how they want a hottie who will do all sorts of things for them. Come on.

17. bodhesatva

I don't think it's any more ridiculous than men who strongly prefer women with huge butts or are disgusted by overweight women or things like that.

The only thing that bothers me are when I talk to other girls who complain about how superficial guys are but then turn around and refuse to date guys who are shorter than they are.

In a weird way, this argument reminds me of guys complaining about women watching melodramatic soap operas, then they turn around and watch football and wrestling (and women do the same to men in reverse). We can all be superficial, we can all watch stupid crap like wrestling or soap operas, and so I'm pretty forgiving of other people's shit, because I sure know I've got my own.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. bodhesatva

In an ideal world I wouldn't care how tall my husband is, and in an ideal world you wouldn't care how big your girlfriend's butt is. In an ideal world, we would be judged exclusively by the content of our characters.

But then, in this ideal world where superficial things stopped mattering, none of us would be on a site called "whitewomenblackmen.com," would we? I do hope humanity one day reaches that ideal, but we are generations away from such a thing, and in the mean time I'm not going to feel bad for being imperfect. But yes, if you want to hear a girl say it: the preference for taller men is definitely shallow, and I admit to that. All I'm asking is that you not throw stones from your glass houses, okay guys?

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Off subject.

Can you recommend me a good book or 2 on Buddhism? I always found it interesting but never fully understood it.

Then I'll step back out and you all can get back to talking about preferences.

20. RicardoCooper

A guy just has to make money and he's in there :D