Is your attraction exclusively toward ww/bm?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Sounds like a real catch. Fat with a young kid. Where's the daddy? Ugh

2. K

K Well-Known Member

Hey shut up! I'm fat with 4 kids.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. K

K Well-Known Member

OMG I ventured down that road again very briefly and pulled off of there. I actually let it go longer than I have in the past - like 3 weeks maybe total. I really wasn't expecting much, kindof more of a distraction after the end of a bad situation. But then it just becomes a huge waste of time and annoying as fuck.

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

You right K but I can't give her the benefit of the doubt. Throughout my years on POF I've come across many many profiles of women 2 months to 7th months pregnant all the way to one week post pregnancy so I'm not buying it at all.

Women think all because they aren't being taken out to some swanky place it isn't a date. 100% positive some dude brought her to McDonald's on a getting to know you tip lol.

Depends on the frequency and level where two people are seeing each other. A lot of people claim they are single all because no verbal commitment was made but A lot of folks have that person they see, talk, go out with, and fuck on a consistent basis which is a relationship without the label.

5. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

I met my husband through online dating. So did my best friend.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

Crazy stuff! pregnant and dating. I saw a yahoo list years ago with men looking for women who were pg and/or lactating. There's all sorts of stuff out there.

I think a date is different than a meet, and it really has nothing to do with what the activity is. Some people do coffee or drink for a meet, others dinner, etc. To me after the meet is a date. I don't expect, or even want a big deal on the meet. More times than not, I didn't care to ever see them again. But I was again reminded it's just not for me. I'm much more a face to face type person.

I get what you are saying on the relationship. For me, I make it very clear that if and when we have a conversation indicating commitment, there isn't one. I've had idiots on dating sites ask that I ONLY talk to them when I haven't even met them. Not happening. I actually would tend to go that route if it was IRL situation, but it's just not that way these days. I learned right off with the online thing that they may never show up, be totally different than you think, and very often end up with no real interest in them.

7. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Thank you, very informative post!

Funny as hell after asking you this, a few hours later my wish was granted

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

So are you going to meet her?

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Social Media or an actual dating site? I ask that because it seems social media sites are becoming more popular to meet people than online dating sites.

10. RicardoCooper

LOL get it bruh

11. swirlingnurse

swirlingnurse Member

I am exclusive to black men. I can't see myself with any other race of men. Just being honest!

12. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

i am open to white, latina, asian and middle eastern women

13. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL be careful what you wish for!

14. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

I would like to think that I would remain open to the right guy when he came along and that race wouldn’t matter. If Im being honest though it would take a lot for me to be with a guy who wasn’t black.

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope you can find that brother who treats you right.

17. RicardoCooper

If I weren't in a relationship, I'd try to be that guy! A flight to the UK is nothing!:D

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I prefer WW, but I'm open to any race of women including my own.

19. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

I am almost exclusively attracted to WW.

20. Maxineray

Maxineray New Member

Any race, really... I tend to be more attracted to men with a darker complexion...