Is it fair that women have all the POWER in the dating/mating game and men have none ?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by FromUKNHereToPlay, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

Just want to say that I don't think this is some law of the universe. It was definitely true when I was in my early 20s that I had "all the power," but as I approached 30 (I'm 30 now) that stopped being so true. At that point, women want a stable relationship or a family just as much as men want sex. This is much more true when you're like 20 and guys are desperate for sex and girls that age aren't necessarily looking for a stable, steady relationship yet.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

It shifts a bit, but it's always true and will continue to be. A lot of women get more insecure when they are more concerned about relationships and/or have children. Just have to pull back into a confident place and you'll see very quickly.

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

There are some insightful comments in this thread. I realize that this might sound all Buddhist and “Zen”, but once I stopped wanting and pursuing, it started working for me. When i go out I enjoy my friends and pay attention to the game, or the band or the DJ or whatever else is happening. I focus on all the other things that are important to me, and an attractive, intelligent woman came along and pursued me. I didn’t have to worry about whether or not she wanted to bothered or anything. I didn’t feel powerless or anything like the feelings indicated in the first comments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.